of July 21, 2014 No. 607/2014
About partial mobilization
Due to the distribution of manifestations of terrorism in the territory of Ukraine which lead to death of civilians of military personnel and workers of military forming and law enforcement agencies of Ukraine in east regions of the country, concentration of groups of troops (forces) with considerable offensive potential in the territory of the Russian Federation near frontier of Ukraine, attack threat, danger of the state independence of Ukraine, for the purpose of ensuring defense of the state, based on the offer of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, according to Items 1, of 17, I decide 20 parts one of article 106 of the Constitution of Ukraine:
1. Announce and carry out partial mobilization (further - mobilization).
2. Carry out mobilization in the territory of the Vinnytsia, Volynsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Transcarpathian, Zaporizhia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kiev, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Lviv, Nikolaev, Odessa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkassk, Chernivtsi, Chernihiv regions, the city of Kiev.
3. Mobilization is carried out within 45 days from the date of entry into force of this Decree.
4. Appeal of persons liable for call-up, reservists and delivery of vehicles for ensuring requirements of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, National guard of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the State Border Service of Ukraine, the Public special service of transport, other military forming of Ukraine to perform in the amounts determined by mobilization plans taking into account reserve.
5. To local executive bodies with the assistance of local government bodies and with involvement of the companies, organizations and organizations of all patterns of ownership to organize and provide in accordance with the established procedure:
1) the timely notification and arrival of the citizens who are called up for military service, arrival of the equipment on assembly points and in military units;
2) allocation is temporary buildings, constructions, the parcels of land, transport and other material means, provision of services to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, National guard of Ukraine, other military forming of Ukraine according to mobilization plans.
6. To provide to the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine informing members of families of the military personnel and workers of military forming, law enforcement agencies of Ukraine which carry out tasks around conducting anti-terrorist operation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, concerning passing of service by them, to take measures for prevention of disclosure of information with limited access.
7. To provide to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine financing and to accept within powers of other actions connected with the announcement and carrying out partial mobilization.
President of Ukraine
P. A. Poroshenko
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.