of August 5, 2014 No. 895
About approval of Rules of medical and psychological recovery of staff of bodies of civil protection based on medical institutions and the rehabilitation centers
For the purpose of implementation of the subitem 52) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 5, 2014 No. 895
1. These rules of medical and psychological recovery of staff of bodies of civil protection based on medical institutions and the rehabilitation centers are developed according to the subitem 52) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for medical and psychological recovery (further - rehabilitation) the staff of bodies of civil protection based on medical institutions and the rehabilitation centers (further - the medical organizations).
2. Rehabilitation appears within the guaranteed amount of free medical care to the staff of bodies of civil protection (further - employees) who was wounded, contusion, injuries, mutilations and diseases in case of fulfillment of duties.
3. Rehabilitation represents complex of the medical services directed to preserving, partial or complete recovery of the broken and (or) lost functions of organism of the employee.
4. Rehabilitation of employees is performed in the following forms:
1) out-patient and polyclinic help;
2) stationary help;
3) recovery treatment;
4) sanatorium treatment.
5. Rehabilitation of employees during liquidation of emergency situations is carried out by the medical organizations located around emergency situation.
The out-patient and polyclinic and stationary help appears the medical organizations to which employees are attached.
Recovery and sanatorium treatment to the employees appears in the medical organizations, the rehabilitation centers, sanatoria.
6. For the purpose of timely identification of violation of health, psychophysiological condition, fatigue and decrease in professional working capacity obligatory medical examinations of employees are performed:
1) annual - once a year;
2) prereplaceable medical examination - in one hour before working shift (during liquidation of emergency situation before the termination of working shift).
Annual medical examinations are performed in the medical organizations to which employees are attached.
Prereplaceable medical examination of employees is carried out by regular personnel of rescue services and forming of bodies of civil protection.
7. In the medical organizations rendering rehabilitation are necessary for the employee the direction of the health worker with the higher medical education of the organizations of health care giving out-patient and polyclinic and stationary help for receipt of treatment and also the statement from the out-patient card or the card of the inpatient in the form approved by authorized body in the field of health care.
8. The carried-out amount of rehabilitation actions to the employees, and also stay duration at all stages of rehabilitation depend on degree of expressiveness of violation of functions of organism, health and restrictions of activity, severity, stage and level of the rehabilitation help.
9. Within one year after participation of employees in liquidation of emergency situations in the presence of medical indications, implementation of repeated rehabilitation is possible.
10. For the term of carrying out rehabilitation, days of journey to the place of rehabilitation and back (without next and additional vacations) to the employees the leaf of temporary disability is prolonged.
11. Employees go for sanatorium treatment according to the decision of the commissions of bodies of civil protection.
12. In case of the direction of employees on sanatorium treatment medical documentation on the established form approved by authorized body in the field of health care is drawn up.
13. Sanatorium treatment of employees is carried out for the account and within the means provided in the republican budget.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.