of August 29, 2014 No. 241
About further enhancement of structure of the main medical labor commissions of experts
For the purpose of further enhancement of management structure and the effective organization of activities of service of medical labor examination, creation of necessary conditions for high-quality medical examination and strengthening of control of work of ad, interdistrict and district (city) medical labor commissions of experts the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve standard structure of the main medical labor commissions of experts of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent according to appendix.
2. Permit the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make, if necessary, changes to standard structures of the main medical labor commissions of experts of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent, ad, interdistrict and district (city) medical labor commissions of experts, and also to structure of Republican inspection of medico-social examination of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan within the approved total number of personnel.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan within annually allocated budgetary appropriations passing on free basis by doctors and nurses of service of medical labor examination of professional development course based on the Tashkent institute of enhancement of doctors, medical highest educational institutions, and also Republican training center and specialization of average health and pharmaceutical workers and its branches in regions.
4. Recognize invalid the paragraph the fifth Item 3 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of September 2, 2010 as No. 193 "About additional measures for enhancement of the organization of activities of service of medical labor examination" (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2010, No. 9, the Art. 47), and also appendix No. 4 to it.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 29, 2014 No. 241
The extreme number of workers - 14 units,
including managerial personnel - piece 3,5.
1. One of medical experts is appointed the vice-chairman of the main medical labor commission of experts.
2. Functional obligations of the cashier are assigned to the human resources supervisor.
3. In the presence of the certain building the security guard's position is in addition entered.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.