of June 25, 2014 No. 6-1/321
About approval of Rules of creation and maintaining information databank about agrochemical condition of lands of agricultural purpose
According to the subitem 25) Item 1 of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to department of melioration of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation the state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication in mass media.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 25, 2014 No. 6-1/321
1. These rules of creation and maintaining information databank about agrochemical condition of lands of agricultural purpose (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2005 "About state regulation of development of agro-industrial complex and the rural territories" and establish procedure for creation and maintaining information databank about agrochemical condition of lands of agricultural purpose (further - databank).
2. The databank is created and conducted by republican public institution "Republican scientific and methodical center of agrochemical service of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan", and it is represented to authorized body in the field of development of agro-industrial complex.
3. The databank represents the electronic information database which is filled up by results of agrochemical inspection of soils of agricultural holdings which is the basis for agrochemical monitoring of soils of the republic.
4. The databank is intended for input, storage, the analysis and generalization at the level of the working (land) site, economy, the area, area and the republic of results of comprehensive agrochemical examination of lands of agricultural purpose.
5. As basic data for creation of databank serve the current and reference materials.
The current materials include address data of each field, data on agrochemical condition obtained in the analysis of each parcel of land.
Reference materials include types of grounds, soils, crop rotations, the list of areas, areas, land users in each area, methods of agrochemical inspection, border of groups on content of nutritive matters.
6. Creation of databank is performed by collection, processing, accumulating, the analysis of materials and data soil, agrochemical, ekologo-toxicological, soil and erosive, soil and meliorative, geobotanical, phytosanitary, other special inspections and researches received in the course of inspection of agricultural holdings.
7. Documents on the basis of which the databank is created:
1) the field sheet of agrochemical inspection of soils of economy in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules;
2) the summary analytical sheet on agrochemical condition of soils in form, according to appendix 2 to these rules.
8. Maintaining databank includes:
1) introduction of data on results of agrochemical inspection;
2) processing of basic data, generalization of results of agrochemical inspection of soils, forming of output forms;
3) updating (updating) of the entered data;
4) receipt of agrochemical cartograms;
5) creation of agrochemical sketches on the conducted agrochemical examinations.
9. For storage of address and agrochemical materials the new file is annually created. Reference materials are brought once and staticized annually in December of the corresponding year.
10. The current materials are provided in the form of the field sheet of agrochemical inspection of soils of economy which contains information on land use, cadastral number and the area of the field, soil type, numbers of elementary sites, the rural district, the area, area. In the field sheet of agrochemical inspection of soils of economy working and elementary sites have end-to-end numbering within land use, all columns and lines are filled in.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.