of July 31, 2014 No. 861
About approval of Safety rules on reservoirs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 14) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Safety rules on reservoirs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 31, 2014 No. 861
1. These rules of safety on reservoirs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) determine procedure for safety of citizens when using of reservoirs of the Republic of Kazakhstan for rest and tourism.
2. In these Rules the following concepts are used:
1) reservoirs - the rivers and canals equated to them, lakes, water storage basins, ponds and other internal reservoirs, territorial waters;
2) rescue post is the post on certain site of the water area staffed by rescuers, equipped with the rescue equipment, which is carrying out functions on safety of people on reservoirs and created by legal entities and physical persons;
3) the vacation spot on reservoir - the equipped place for bathing (beaches), rolling stations of motor boats, yachts, boats, hydrocycles and twin hull crafts;
4) the small size vessel - the vessel no more than 20 meters long with the admissible number of people onboard no more than 12 people, except constructed or equipped for fishery, transportation of goods, towage, carrying out search, exploration and production of minerals, construction, traveling, hydrotechnical and other similar works, pilot and icebreaking posting, and also implementation of actions for protection of water objects against pollution and contamination;
5) rescue "End Alexandrov" - means for assistance drowning which is represented by floating tench about 30 meters long with loop with a diameter of 40 centimeters and two floats;
6) the educational place is the specially equipped place in the territory of the beach which is most adapted for holding collective and individual classes in swimming;
7) the city beach is the vacation spot on reservoir which is under authority of local executive body.
3. Places for mass rest, tourism and sport on water objects and water management constructions are established by local executive bodies of area (the city of republican value, the capital) in coordination with authorized body in the field of use and protection of water fund, water supply and water disposal, authorized state body in the field of environmental protection, authorized body in the field of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population with observance of ecological requirements and safety of human life.
4. Local representative bodies of areas (the city of republican value, the capital) for the purpose of protection of life and health of citizens, taking into account features of regional conditions in rules of general water use determine places where are prohibited bathing, water intake for drinking and domestic needs, cattle watering place, driving on small size vessels and other watercrafts on the water objects located in the territory of the respective region.
5. Education and training of rescuers of rescue posts will organize territorial subdivisions of authorized body in the field of civil protection (further - territorial subdivision).
6. In case of works on dredging, ice vykolka, deepening of bottom of reservoir by owners of vacation spots measures for barrier of sites on which works, and after completion of works on equalization of bottom of reservoir are conducted are taken.
7. Duration of swimming season, working hours of vacation spots on reservoirs are established by local executive bodies in coordination with owners of vacation spots on reservoirs.
8. Fishing on reservoirs with use of swimming means is performed in the presence of individual rescue means.
9. For safety on reservoirs of the Republic of Kazakhstan by the authorized body in the field of civil protection and local executive bodies takes the following measures:
1) the organization and carrying out the scheduled maintenance directed to the prevention of emergency situations on reservoirs;
2) the organization on city beaches of Items of medical care and posts of public safety;
3) establishment on city beaches of borders of heat, signs of barriers, stands with information on observance of safety rules on reservoirs;
4) determination and equipment of safe places for bathing;
5) carrying out survey and inspection of bottom of water areas of the beach intended for bathing;
6) carrying out water and rescue and diving and search works on reservoirs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10. In places of mass rest on natural and artificial reservoirs for the purpose of accident prevention and assistance in distress on water behind which organization assigns this reservoir or the beach the rescue post conforming to the requirements provided in appendix 1 to these rules is created.
11. Before swimming season according to the request of the owner of the vacation spot on reservoir, divers of territorial subdivision or divers of the organizations having the corresponding equipment and equipment for works under water conduct examination of the beach and following the results of inspection the statement of the performed works approved by the head of the territorial subdivision or organization performing inspection is drawn up.
12. On the dangerous and not equipped for rest and bathing sites of reservoirs territorial subdivisions and local executive bodies establish the prohibiting and warning signs.
13. In vacation spots on reservoirs on broadcasting installations and by means of other mass media territorial subdivisions carry out mass and explanatory work among vacationers on accident prevention on water.
14. On site rest on reservoir stands are placed with:
1) plates with indication of the water temperature and air, the direction of wind force and speed of current;
2) phone numbers and addresses of law enforcement agencies, rescue services and the nearest water life-saving station;
3) the schematic image of the territory and the water area with indication of the largest depths and dangerous places;
4) the lesson schedule, trainings, competitions with indication of persons responsible for safety on water.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.