of August 7, 2014 No. 763
About procedure for special certification on compliance to the qualification requirements imposed to the head of temporary administration on management of insurance company
Based on part three of Item 73 of the Regulations on insurance activity in the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 25, 2006 No. 530 "About insurance activity" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for special certification on compliance to the qualification requirements imposed to the head of temporary administration on management of insurance company.
2. No. 175 is excluded according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 25.03.2022
3. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 7, 2014 No. 763
1. This Provision determines procedure and conditions of special certification on compliance to the qualification requirements imposed to the head of temporary administration on management of insurance company (further, unless otherwise specified, – special certification), including the bases and procedure for issue and cancellation of the special certificate of the head of temporary administration by management of insurance company (further, unless otherwise specified, – the special certificate).
2. The bases for the admission of the physical person applying for receipt of the special certificate (further – the certified person), to passing of special certification are:
availability of the higher economic or legal education;
availability of length of service at least three years on executive positions in insurance companies, except for the insurance organizations declared bankrupt or liquidated according to the decision of economic court or registering body;
lack of length of service as the head or the chief accountant of the legal entity declared bankrupt or liquidated according to the decision of economic court or registering body;
lack of the outstanding or not removed criminal record.
The certified face shall consist in employment relationships with the state insurance company.
The physical persons which are not conforming to the requirements established in parts one and the second this Item are not allowed to passing of special certification.
3. Special certification is carried out by special certifying commission of the Ministry of Finance (further, unless otherwise specified, – the commission) in the form of interview with the certified person.
During the interview check of knowledge by the certified person is performed:
bases of the civil legislation and provisions of regulatory legal acts in insurance field;
the general principles of the organization of financial accounting in insurance;
procedure and conditions of formation of insurance reserves, implementation of investments by means of investment of capital of insurance reserves and their placement;
bases of the legislation on work and employment of the population.
4. For passing of special certification to the commission the following documents are submitted:
representation of the head of insurance company with which the certified face consists in employment relationships;
the application with request for the admission to passing of special certification signed by the head of insurance company with which the certified face consists in employment relationships, in form according to appendix 1;
the questionnaire in form according to appendix 2;
the biometric identity document, or notarially attested copy of other identity document (it can be provided without notarial attestation with presentation of the original for reconciliation);
notarially attested copy of the education document (it can be provided without notarial attestation with presentation of the original for reconciliation);
notarially attested copy of the service record (it can be provided without notarial attestation with presentation of the original for reconciliation);
the certificate of availability (absence) of the outstanding or not removed criminal record.
The commission has the right to request the additional information confirming reliability of the provided data from state bodies and other organizations.
5. The commission is created by the decision of the Ministry of Finance as a part of at least 5 people.
The staff of the commission affirms the Minister of Finance.
Commission chairman is the Deputy Minister of Finance supervising questions of supervision and control of insurance activity.
From among members of the commission the vice-chairman of the commission and the secretary of the commission are appointed.
6. Commission session is held as required.
Date, time and the venue of commission session are determined by the commission chairman.
About date, time and the venue of commission session to the certified persons it is told by the Ministry of Finance in writing not later than three days before its carrying out.
7. Commission session is held by the chairman or his deputy. Commission session is competent on condition of presence on it at least two thirds of her members.
The secretary of the commission accepts and prepares necessary documents for consideration by their commission, draws up protocols of commission sessions, performs issue of special certificates.
8. By results of passing by the certified person of special certification the commission accepts one of the following decisions:
recognize the certified person certified;
recognize the certified person not certified.
9. The bases for recognition of the certified person not certified and refusal in issue of the special certificate are:
absence of the certified person for passing of special certification and lack of the statement for transfer of date of passing of special certification with indication of the reason of impossibility of its passing in due time, recognition of the reason called in the statement disrespectful;
availability in the submitted documents of unreliable information;
non-confirmation by the certified person during the interview of knowledge of the questions specified in Item part two 3 this provision.
In case of recognition of the absence reason by the commission on interview valid the certified person is notified in addition about date of passing of special certification.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.