of July 22, 2014 No. 407
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for write-off of the fixed assets which are on balance of the state companies of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of determination of procedure for write-off of fixed assets of the state companies, being guided by articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 01.04.2021 No. 128
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 22, 2014 No. 407
1. This Provision determines procedure for write-off of the fixed assets (further - property) which are on balance of the state company (further - the company).
2. This Provision extends to state-owned property: objects of construction in progress; the property assigned to the companies on the right of economic maintaining and operational management which cannot be implemented in accordance with the established procedure, donated to other companies; the property to which other methods of management (or their application can be economically inexpedient) if such property morally or is physically worn-out, unsuitable for further use by the company, in particular, in connection with construction, expansion, reconstruction and technical retrofitting cannot be applied is damaged as a result of accident or natural disaster and is not subject to recovery.
3. This Provision does not extend to property which procedure for write-off is determined by the separate laws (objects of housing stock, objects of civil defense, complete property complexes), and also on the property which is in the sphere of management of authorized state body in the sphere of management of state-owned property, not being on balance of the companies and also on the property leased.
4. Write-off of the property revealed as a result of inventory count as shortage, which did not pass normative service life and also in case of its spoil, is performed after repayment of market value of this property at the expense of persons whose actions put fixed assets out of commission (except for force majeur circumstances). At the same time the property is subject to write-off only when it is impossible or economically inexpedient to recover it.
5. Write-off of completely softened fixed assets which original (overpriced) cost constitutes less than 15 thousand som, is performed according to the decision of the director according to this Provision (except for the companies on which the decision on privatization is made).
6. Write-off of property (except immovable) which cost constitutes from 15 thousand som to 50 thousand som, is performed by the company on which balance it is, based on the decision of industry state body made according to the conclusion of the commission created according to Item 10 of this provision.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.