of August 14, 2014 No. 230
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for forming of state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources on NHK "Uzbekneftegaz"
For the purpose of execution of the major priority programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, optimization of activities and sustainable development of oil and gas industry, providing stock gain of hydrocarbons and creation of reliable resource base the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for forming of state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources on NHK "Uzbekneftegaz" according to appendix.
2. To NHK "Uzbekneftegaz", the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance, Goskomgeologiya of the Republic of Uzbekistan when forming long-term, medium-term and annual state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources to pay special attention on providing:
objective and reliable assessment of completeness and quality of the geological information, and also indicators of cost efficiency of exploration works at all stages of forming of programs;
strict adherence to deadlines of development and coordination of programs;
control of program implementation.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan G. I. Ibragimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 14, 2014 No. 230
1. This Provision determines procedure for development, coordination and approval long-term (from 5 to 15 years), medium-term (up to 5 years) and annual state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources on hydrocarbons (further - UV) by National holding company "Uzbekneftegaz" (further - NHK "Uzbekneftegaz).
2. Long-term, medium-term and annual state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources (further - the Program) are developed by NHK "Uzbekneftegaz".
3. The long-term Program has conceptual character and determines the main directions of perspective development of geological industry, proceeding from priority tasks of the UV expansion of source of raw materials of the republic, taking into account world market conjuncture, progressive scientific and technical decisions in the field of geological studying of subsoil, search, production and conversion of U V of raw materials.
4. The medium-term Program concretizes the parameters and criteria determined in the directions of the GRR long-term Program according to the strategy of perspective social and economic development of the country.
5. The annual Program provides complex of works on geological studying of subsoil for the purpose of search of oil deposits and gas, taking into account determination of target parameters (the direction, stage, types and amounts of exploration works expected results, the amount of the planned assignments with indication of sources of their financing) on each project and the expected terms of their realization.
6. The long-term and medium-term GRR programs affirm the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Annual programs affirm NHK "Uzbekneftegaz" in coordination with the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Finance and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources (further - Goskomgeologiya).
7. The Uzgeoburneftegaz joint-stock company of NHK "Uzbekneftegaz" annually signs contracts on conducting exploration works with the companies entering into her (JSC Uzgeoburneftegaz) structure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.