of July 15, 2014 No. 194
About approval of Rules of rendering utilities
According to the Housing code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Civil code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About rational energy use", "About the contractual legal base of activities of business entities", "About natural monopolies", "About consumer protection", "About partnerships of private homeowners" and in pursuance of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 6, 2013 "About measures for financial improvement of the heatsupplying and water supplying organizations of the republic" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. 300:
Rules of rendering services of heat supply in apartment houses according to appendix No. 1;
Rules of rendering services of water supply and water disposal to consumers according to appendix No. 2;
Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 06.02.2019 No. 95
2. To the Uzbek agency "Uzkommunkhizmat" together with the interested ministries and departments in accordance with the established procedure:
make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on modification and the amendments in the legislation following from this resolution;
bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution;
develop and approve standard agreements according to the rules approved by this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. I. Zakirov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 15, 2014 No. 194
1. These rules regulate relations between the heatsupplying supply agency of heat energy and consumers of heat energy in apartment houses, and also the concerned parties involved in process of heat supply establish their rights, obligations and responsibility, determine procedure for the conclusion of contracts between them and control of quality of provision of services of heat supply.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
accident - the damage or failure of systems of heat supply which entailed the termination or decrease in amounts of heat supply, and also affected service quality of heat supply;
intra house systems of heating and hot water supply - the engineering communications and the equipment (including thermal Items) intended for provision of service of heat supply and located in general rooms in and outside the apartment house including intra room struts of heating and hot water supply, and also for production and provision by the contractor of service in heating and (or) hot water supply (in the absence of centralized heating and (or) hot water supply);
the intra room equipment - the engineering communications which are in the residential or non-residential premise in the apartment house and not being part of intra house systems of heating and hot water supply of the apartment house, mechanical, sanitary and other equipment with which use consumption of services of heat supply is performed (networks, cranes and mixers of hot water supply, radiators etc.);
hot water supply - the round-the-clock providing Consumers in apartment houses the hot water of proper quality pumped in necessary amounts on the attached network to residential and non-residential rooms;
border of balance sheet accessory of thermal network and operational responsibility (further - border of balance sheet accessory) - the line of the Section of thermal networks on the basis of responsibility (obligation) for their operation determined by balance sheet accessory of thermal network;
premises - the room meeting the established health, fire-proof, technical requirements, intended for permanent residence of citizens, and also for use in accordance with the established procedure as specialized houses (the hostel, the house of temporary housing stock, the house boarding schools for disabled people, veterans, lonely aged, and also orphanages and houses of other special purpose);
the individual metering device of hot water (further - the individual metering device) - the measuring instrument performing quantitative (volume) accounting of real amount of hot water (which temperature shall be within 50 - 75-0 C) or accounting of heat energy in the hot water passing through the section of the pipeline and having the scale expressed in the units of measure accepted in the Republic of Uzbekistan, issued on the gradation necessary and sufficient for measurement of various quantitative water flows, meeting requirements of specifications for safe engineering, operation, maintainability, interchangeability, open entry to indicator devices according to which indications the Consumer makes settlement with the Supplier for service of hot water supply;
The contractor - the legal entity irrespective of form of business who is responsible for servicing and technical condition of intra house systems of heating and hot water supply with which use services of heat supply are rendered to Consumers;
communication channels - the communication channels between the Supplier and the Contractor (Consumer) in apartment houses organized and supported by the Supplier, including, by phone, to e-mail via the websites (the specialized websites for the municipal sphere, the websites of public authorities on places), and also others convenient and available to Consumers in apartment houses of form of communication for contacts and informing Contractors (Consumers);
normative amount of consumption of heat energy - I will eat around (expense) of consumption of heat energy by the Consumer in apartment houses, used in case of determination of the amount of payment for use of heat energy in the absence of individual metering devices;
the all-house metering device of heat energy (further - the all-house metering device) - the measuring instrument intended for measurement of the released heat energy and the heat carrier which passed through the giving and return pipelines according to which indications the Contractor, owners of rooms in the apartment house (in case of direct management of such house) make settlement with the Supplier for the consumed heat energy;
heating - maintenance in the premises heated on the attached network, normative air temperature;
the heated area - the amount of the areas of living rooms. The areas of loggias, balconies, verandahs and terraces in which heating devices (heating surfaces) are established or re-planned with accession to the rooms equipped with heating devices (heating surfaces) connected to intra house systems of heat supply increase the size of the heated area;
planned shutdown - the complete or partial cessation of delivery of heat energy to the Consumer during the interheating period for carrying out thermal networks by the Supplier of repair and scheduled maintenance on the schedule of scheduled preventive maintenance with preliminary coordination and the notification in accordance with the established procedure the Contractor and the Consumer;
The supplier - the legal entity who has the right of distribution and sale of heat energy under the agreement of heat supply;
The consumer - the legal entity or physical person using on the property right or other legal cause by the room in the apartment house, consuming services of heat supply in the agreement of heat supply;
professional management company (management company) - the legal entity, irrespective of form of business, the exercising control of the apartment house based on the agreement of management of the apartment house;
the project documentation - documentation developed by the licensed project organization according to specifications of the project of accession to systems of heat supply;
settlement period - period of time for which the amount (expense) of consumption of heat energy shall be determined. The settlement period is established equal to calendar month;
system of heat supply - set of sources of heat energy and the systems of heatconsumption which are technologically connected by thermal networks;
owners of rooms - the physical persons or legal entities having according to the legislation the property right to the residential and non-residential premise in the apartment house;
heat supply - supply of systems of heating and hot water supply of owners of residential and non-residential premises with hot water (heat carrier);
thermal Item (elevator node) - the node intended for:
distributions of the heat carrier by types of thermal consumption (heating, hot water supply);
accounting and control of parameters of the heat carrier, heatconsumption mode;
implementation of operational switchings;
specifications - permission to accession to centralized systems of municipal heat supply, issued by the heatsupplying organization.
3. These rules act on all territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and are obligatory for all organizations of heat supply, irrespective of pattern of ownership and departmental accessory, partnerships of private homeowners, management companies and consumers of heat energy, extend to the relations connected with use of heat energy for household needs.
4. Under direct management of the apartment house of owners the Supplier signs the bilateral agreement on delivery of heat energy and hot water with Consumers and bears responsibility for the mode and quality of giving of heat energy on border of balance sheet accessory of thermal network.
In apartment apartment houses on behalf of the Consumer of utilities the agreement can be signed with the Contractor (partnership of private homeowners, management company, etc.).
At the same time delivery to the population of heat energy and hot water is performed on the basis of the tripartite agreements signed between the companies of heat supply, consumers and partnerships of private homeowners or professional managing companies.
5. Maintenance of intra house systems of heating and hot water supply, including thermal Item (elevator node) is performed by the Supplier or other specialized organization on paid basis for the contract with the Contractor (partnership of private homeowners, management company etc.).
6. For the conclusion of the agreement of heat supply Consumers shall provide the following documents:
identity document of the owner of the residential or non-residential premise;
the document confirming the property right (use) to the room in the apartment house and date of emergence of this right;
the reference (f-17) passport division of Department of Internal Affairs or the statement from the house register;
the certificate on state registration of the legal entity (for the owner of the non-residential premise);
the project documentation on accession to systems of heat supply (for the owner of the non-residential premise).
7. Are provided in the agreement of heat supply:
conditions and obligations of the parties on observance of the set modes of consumption and indicators of quality of heat energy;
borders of balance sheet accessory;
conditions of the termination or restriction of receipt of heat energy;
procedure, terms, rates and payment terms;
recalculation in case of absence or underdelivery of heat energy to the consumer;
data on metering devices (type of the individual metering device of hot water);
special conditions of leave and consumption of heat energy;
rights and obligations of the Parties;
responsibility of the parties;
procedure for the dispute resolution;
details of the parties;
other conditions which are not contradicting the legislation.
8. In case of the solution of the questions connected with the conclusion, change, termination or prolongation of validity of heat supply, the parties are guided by the legislation and these rules.
9. The supplier shall render the service in heat supply to the Consumer conforming on quality to requirements of regulating documents for standardization, sanitary standards and rules and to terms of the contract of heat supply in case of condition of keeping by the Contractor of intra house system of heating and hot water supply in technically serviceable condition.
10. Ensuring readiness of intra house systems of heating and the hot water supply which are part of common property of owners of rooms in the apartment house is assigned to the Contractor or owners of rooms in the apartment house (in case of direct management of such house).
11. Requirements to technical condition and operation of systems of heating and hot water supply, the equipment, devices, control of their observance are determined by the legislation in the sphere of public service.
12. Consumer properties and the mode of provision of service of heat supply shall correspond to the established standard rates:
on heating - the air temperature of premises in the heating period at least 20-0 With according to established procedure, in premises of apartment houses of building till 1995 and with not reconstructed internal systems of heating - at least 18-0 With, on condition of accomplishment of actions for winterization of rooms (consolidation of antechurches of windows, balcony and entrance doors, isolation of plank beds of heating);
on hot water supply - according to health regulations of control of centralized systems of hot water supply temperature of hot water in places of water analysis shall be within 50 - 75-0 Pages.
At the same time fulfillment of requirements of health regulations of control of centralized systems of hot water supply shall be provided on:
epidemic safety of water;
to favorable organoleptic properties of water;
to the prevention of adverse effect of water on human body.
13. When giving heat energy for needs of heating of rooms the Supplier begins and finishes the heating period in the terms established by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent.
The heating period shall begin from the date of, the end of the 5-day period following behind day during which the average daily temperature of external air is lower 8-0 With, and to come to an end - higher than 8-0 Pages.
14. Systems of heating of residential buildings shall conform to requirements of normative and technical documents in the field of heat supply and be operated according to requirements of rules and regulations of technical operation of housing stock.
15. It is forbidden:
shutdown of systems of heating with demontazhy heating devices of certain residential and non-residential premises of apartment houses from intra house system of heating and hot water supply in order to avoid thermal and hydraulic razregulirovaniye of this system;
accession of additional sections to heating devices or reduction of their quantity, and also organization of niche for heating radiators without observance of requirements for re-equipment and shift of heating and sanitary devices.
16. The consumer is warned about planned shutdown of heat energy and break in provision of service of heat supply in writing (by placement on the bulletin boards located at all entrances of the apartment house or within the parcel of land on which the apartment house, and also through mass media with indication of time of breaks is located).
17. The termination or restriction of heat supply according to the Quality requirements of services of heat supply given in appendix to these rules without coordination and the prevention of the Consumer, but with its immediate notification in cases of need of acceptance by the Supplier, management company of urgent measures for prevention, and also liquidation of emergency and emergency situations in thermal networks or on the sources of heat energy or intra house systems of heating and hot water supply for the purpose of work ensuring safety of people is allowed.
18. Public authorities on places and the authorized bodies on regulation of activities of subjects of natural monopolies and control of compliance with law about consumer protection exercising control of provision of utilities, including services of heat supply, having the right to specify parameters of consumer properties, the mode of provision of service and to establish the guaranteed quality level taking into account climatic and other local conditions of the settlement within these rules.
19. In the absence of possibility of scope of the population centralized heat supply the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent shall take operational measures for providing Consumers with local heat supply (modular, local boiler rooms, heating installations).
The construction of local boiler room is performed at the expense of means of the local budget, with the subsequent transfer on the right of operational management and servicing to the Supplier (or management company in the presence at them technical and financial capability) for rendering services of heat supply to Consumers.
20. For accession of new apartment houses to the existing system of heat supply or increase in thermal loading against contractual sizes of the existing apartment houses, owing to reconstruction or expansion of intra house systems of heating and hot water supply, prior to designing and construction (reconstruction) of apartment houses, it is necessary to receive specifications from the Supplier, irrespective of balance sheet accessory of thermal networks from which accession if technically possible is made.
Issue of specifications is performed without payment collection.
21. Specifications are issued by the Supplier according to the statement:
the customer (builder) or according to its order the general designer in case of accession of new systems of heat supply;
The contractor, owners of rooms in the apartment house (in case of direct management of such house) or according to their order the general designer in case of reconstruction or expansion of systems of heat supply of the apartment house.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.