of July 21, 2014 No. 209-FZ
About the state information system of housing and communal services
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on July 4, 2014
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on July 9, 2014
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising during creation, operation and upgrade of the state information system of housing and communal services, including collection, information processing for its inclusion in this information system, storage of such information, ensuring access to it, its provision, placement and distribution.
2. The purpose of this Federal Law is creation of legal and organizational basis for providing citizens, public authorities, local government bodies and the organizations with information on housing and communal services.
For the purpose of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the state information system of housing and communal services (further - system) - the single federal centralized information system functioning on the basis of the program, technical means and information technologies providing collection, processing, storage, provision, placement and use of information on housing stock, cost and the list of services in management of common property in apartment houses, works on content and repair of common property in apartment houses, provision of utilities and deliveries of the resources necessary for provision of utilities, the amount of payment for premises and utilities, debts on the specified payment about objects of utility and engineering infrastructures, and also other information connected with housing and communal services;
2) the subjects placing information in system (further - suppliers of information), - public authorities, local government bodies, legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, other persons who shall place according to this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation information in system;
3) users of information - the public authorities, local government bodies, legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, physical persons, councils of apartment houses using information placed in system;
4) the operator of system - the legal entity performing works on creation, operation and upgrade of system;
5) single formats - the unified structured open formats for data transmission;
6) participants of information exchange - the operator of system, suppliers of information and users of information.
The legal basis of creation, operation and upgrade of system are the Constitution of the Russian Federation, this Federal Law, the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 149-FZ "About information, information technologies and on information security", the Housing code of the Russian Federation, other Federal Laws regulating the relations specified regarding 1 article 1 of this Federal Law, and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation accepted according to them.
Creation, operation and upgrade of system are performed on the basis of the following principles:
1) openness, transparency and general availability of information containing in system, non-discriminatory access to such information and to system, including visually impaired persons, except for information, access to which is limited by the Federal Laws;
2) momentariness of placement in system of information similar on content, extent of disaggregation and frequency, in case of placement of such information without fail in system or other state information system or municipal information system with the subsequent organization of exchange of such information between information systems and system;
3) recurrence of use of information placed in system, participants of information exchange;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.