of July 9, 2014 No. 118
About ensuring unity of measurements
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 12, 2014
This Law establishes the legal basis of ensuring traceability and unity of measurements in the Kyrgyz Republic and is directed to achievement of objective, reliable and comparable results of measurements, to protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens, individual entrepreneurs, legal entities and the state against consequences of doubtful results of measurements.
The state metrological supervision - the activities performed by the state body authorized by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic for implementation of check of observance of mandatory requirements of regulatory legal acts in the field of ensuring unity of measurements;
unity of measurements - condition of measurements in case of which their results are expressed in legalized units of sizes or in values on the established scales of measurements and indicators of accuracy of measurements do not overstep the established bounds;
legislative metrology - the Section of metrology relating to the activities connected with legislative requirements, and concerning measurements, units of measurements, measuring instruments and methods of measurements;
calibration of measuring instruments - set of the transactions establishing ratio between values greatness with uncertainty of measurements which provide standards, and the corresponding indications of measuring instruments with uncertainty inherent in them;
metrological examination - the analysis and estimation of correctness of application of the metrological requirements, rules and regulations, first of all, connected with unity and accuracy of measurements;
metrology - science about measurements, methods and means of ensuring of their unity and methods of achievement of required accuracy;
metrological traceability - property of result of measurements according to which the result can be correlated to basis for comparison through documentary continuous chain of calibrations (to the international SI system) each of which makes contribution to uncertainty of measurements;
uncertainty of measurements - the non-negative parameter characterizing dispersion of the values of size attributed to the measured size based on the used information;
checking of measuring instruments - establishment of suitability of measuring instrument to application based on experimentally determined metrological characteristics and confirmation of their compliance to the mandatory requirements established by technical regulations or specified in accompanying documents of manufacturing plant;
registration - accounting of the measuring instruments made in the Kyrgyz Republic or imported in single copies or small batches in quantity to 10 units applied in the sphere of state regulation;
checking of standards - comparison of the sizes of unit reproduced and (or) stored by two or more standards;
measuring instrument - the technical tool intended for measurements, having the established metrological characteristics;
standard sample - the material rather uniform and stable concerning certain properties to use it in case of measurement or in case of estimation of high-quality properties according to expected appointment;
approval like measuring instruments - the decision passed by national authority on metrology that the type of measuring instrument conforms to the established requirements;
packaged goods - goods in packagings which pack and seal in the absence of the consumer, at the same time content of packaging cannot be changed without its opening or deformation, and the weight, amount, length, the area or other sizes specifying quantity of the goods containing in packaging are designated on packaging;
standard - the measuring instrument intended for reproduction or obtaining, storage and transfer of unit of size or scale of measurements;
standard initial - the standard having the highest metrological properties (in the country, the region, the organization, laboratory) and transferring unit of size or scale of measurements to subordinate standards and measuring instruments;
standard national - the standard recognized by state body on ensuring unity of measurements for use in the state or economy as initial for the country.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on ensuring unity of measurements is based on the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts adopted on the basis of this Law, and also which came in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties and agreements which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The state system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements represents set of rules of work on ensuring unity of measurements, her participants and rules of functioning of system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements in general.
2. The sphere of state regulation extends to measurements which are carried out in case of:
1) implementation of activities in the field of health care, veterinary science;
2) implementation of activities in the field of environmental protection, traffic circulation safety;
3) performance of works on providing safe conditions and labor protections;
4) implementation of trading activities and mutual calculations between the producer (seller) and the consumer (buyer);
5) rendering services of mail service and accounting of amount of the rendered services of telecommunication (duration of connection and amount of traffic);
6) implementation of activities in the obligatory sphere of technical regulation.
3. Participants of state system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements are:
1) state body on ensuring unity of measurements;
2) national authority on metrology and its territorial subdivisions;
3) state body on metrological supervision;
4) metrological services of legal entities.
4. Competence of state body by metrology and state body on metrological supervision is determined by ensuring unity of measurements, national authority by the provisions approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. In case of performance of works in the sphere of state regulation creation of metrological services on ensuring unity of measurements is obligatory.
1. In the Kyrgyz Republic the units of sizes of the International System of Units (SI) accepted by the General conference on measures and scales, recommended by the International organization of legislative metrology (MOZM), decimal multiple and submultiple SI are applied.
2. Names, designations, rules of writing and application of units of sizes in the Kyrgyz Republic are established by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. In the Kyrgyz Republic stand-alone units of sizes are applied on an equal basis with units of sizes of the International System of Units.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.