of June 10, 2014 No. 563
About approval of Rules of rendering services of special communication
In pursuance of the paragraph of the fifth of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 15, 2003 "About mail service" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 258-Z
1. Approve Rules of rendering services of special communication (are applied).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 10, 2014 No. 563
1. The these rules developed according to article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About mail service" govern the relations between the republican unitary enterprise "Special Communication" (further – the state company "Spetssvyaz") and users of services of special communication, and also the procedure for rendering services of special communication, the right, obligation and responsibility of the state company "Spetssvyaz" and users of services of special communication are determined.
2. For the purposes of these rules the following terms and their determinations are used:
the addressee - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur to whom special departure is addressed;
route of special communication - the planned transit of the vehicles intended for acceptance, transportation and delivery of special departures;
the announced value - established (determined) sender cost of attachment of special departure;
rendering services of special communication by the courier - service in acceptance, transportation and delivery (delivery) of special departures out of route of special communication;
the sender - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur addressing (directing) special departure;
the user of services of special communication - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur who is the sender and (or) the receiver of special departure;
special departures - the mailings containing the data relating to the state secrets, protected by the law other data and objects, precious metals and gemstones, and also products from them, the bank notes of the Republic of Belarus, foreign currency sent by the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur.
3. Services of special communication in the territory of the Republic of Belarus are provided by divisions of the state company "Spetssvyaz" (further - divisions of special communication).
4. Divisions of special communication provide services of special communication based on the agreement signed between the user of services of special communication and the state company "Spetssvyaz".
5. The operation mode of divisions of special communication is set by the state company "Spetssvyaz" taking into account requirements of the legislation.
6. Services of special communication in acceptance, processing, storage, transportation, delivery (delivery) of special departures with different degrees of privacy are to users of services of special communication on condition of obtaining them according to the legislation of the admission to the state secrets and the written notice of it of division of special communication.
7. Users of services of special communication - the legal entities who are not given authority on reference of data to the state secrets get in accordance with the established procedure the operating authority with use of the state secrets and in writing inform on it the relevant division of special communication with indication of details of the operating authority with use of the state secrets.
Without availability of the notification on receipt of the operating authority with use of the state secrets after 30 working days from the date of the conclusion of the contract between the legal entity and the state company "Spetssvyaz" confidential special departures of special communication by divisions are not accepted and are not issued.
8. With use of the state secrets the legal entity shall inform the relevant division of special communication on cancellation (suspension) of the operating authority in writing.
9. Divisions of special communication are forbidden to open data on the location of the legal entity, the residence of the individual entrepreneur, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation.
10. For sealing of special departures, assurance of security classification, execution of accompanying documents and receipt of special departures legal entities, individual entrepreneurs shall have the corresponding seals and stamps with indication of the name of the legal entity, surname, own name, middle name (if that is available) the individual entrepreneur.
11. The procedure for transfer of special departures between the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States is regulated by international treaties of the Republic of Belarus.
12. Movement of special departures through customs border of the Customs union and making in their relation of customs transactions are performed according to the legislation.
13. Special departures are subdivided into the following types: packets, sending and packagings.
Packet - special departure with attachment of documents and other material information mediums.
Sending - special departure with commodity attachment, and also with attachment of indivisible documents, the size and (or) weight of which exceeds the most admissible for packets.
Packaging - special departure with commodity attachment, the size and (or) weight of which exceeds the most admissible for sending.
14. The extreme sizes and weight of special departures are determined according to appendix.
15. Special departures are subdivided on confidential and unclassified.
Packets, sending, packagings on which the security classification of "Special importance", "Top secret" or "Confidentially" is put down belong to confidential special departures.
The packets, sending, packagings having marks "Governmental", "For office use", "Confidentially" "Office", "Valuable", "Accompanying" belong to unclassified special departures.
16. Packets and sending can be accepted to transfer with the announced value and without the announced value. Packagings are accepted only with the announced value.
17. The amount of the announced value of special departure is specified the sender in the register acceptance of special departures (further – the register) according to actual value of the sent attachment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.