of July 21, 2014 No. 682
About establishment of additional requirements to participants of purchases of the transport services connected with accomplishment of military maritime and river transports
According to parts 2 and 3 of article 31 of the Federal law "About Contractual System in the field of Purchases of Goods, Works, Services for Ensuring the State and Municipal Needs" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Determine that additional requirements to participants of purchases of the transport services connected with accomplishment of military maritime and river transports which are performed by carrying out tenders with limited participation of two-stage tenders, closed competitions with limited participation, the closed two-stage tenders or auctions are:
availability on the property right or on other legal cause of courts, vehicles, the equipment and material resources with the quantity, quality and technical characteristics established by documentation on purchase necessary for proper and timely execution of the contract;
experience of execution (taking into account legal succession) the contract for rendering similar services within 3 years before date of application for participation in purchase. At the same time the cost of earlier performed contract shall constitute at least 20 percent of the starting (maximum) price of the contract, on the right to conclude which purchase is carried out.
2. Approve the enclosed list of documents which confirm compliance of participants of purchases of the transport services connected with accomplishment of military maritime and river transports, to additional requirements.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 21, 2014, No. 682
a) the certificate on the property right to the vessel granted to the procurement participant or the agreement (agreement extract) confirming right to use by the procurement participant by this vessel with application of a copy of the certificate on the property right to it;
b) the certificate on the swimming right under National flag of the Russian Federation (under the flag of foreign state);
c) classification certificate (certificate on classification);
d) certificate of measurement;
e) passenger certificate;
e) the certificate on compliance of the vessel transporting dangerous goods, to special requirements;
g) test certificate and complete survey of load-lifting devices;
h) certificate on suitability of the vessel for transportation of bulked cargoes.
2. Certificates (copy of certificates) on testing of shlangoliniya.
3. Documents (the copy of documents) confirming finding of ordinary and (or) reefer containers in property at the procurement participant or agreements (the copy of agreements or the agreement extract) of lease (leasing) of ordinary and (or) reefer containers with application of copies of documents on the property right to them.
4. Passports (passport copy) of the vehicles used for rendering the accompanying transport services established by documentation on purchase being in property at the procurement participant or agreements (the copy of agreements or the agreement extract) of lease (leasing) of vehicles with application of copies of documents on the property right to them.
5. Agreements (the copy of contracts) with the third party for rendering the accompanying transport services established by documentation on purchase.
6. The agency agreement (the copy of the agency agreement) signed by the procurement participant and direct carrier working at the ferry line with application of copies of the documents specified in Item 1 of this list concerning direct carrier.
7. The written confirmation (acknowledgment copy) of Rosmorrechflot about registration of sea shipping line.
8. Earlier performed contracts and agreements (their copy) or the contract extract (contracts) for rendering similar services and acts (the copy of acts) confirming rendering such services within 3 years before date of application for participation in purchase. At the same time the specified acts shall confirm quality, timeliness and completeness of execution of the contract.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.