of December 30, 2013 No. 92
About approval of national rules of auditor activities "Survey verification of accounting (financial) records"
(In edition of the Resolution of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus of 28.04.2018 No. 26)
Based on the paragraph of third of part six of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 12, 2013 "About auditor activities", Item 10 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 31, 2001 No. 1585 "Questions of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus", the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed national rules of auditor activities "Survey verification of accounting (financial) records".
First Deputy Minister
V. V. Amarin
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2013 No. 92
1. These rules determine single requirements to the auditing organizations, auditors performing activities as individual entrepreneurs (further - auditing organization), when conducting survey verification of accounting (financial) records of persons concerning whom according to the legislation auditor services are rendered (further - the subject of survey check).
2. Survey verification of accounting (financial) records (further - survey check) - auditor service by results of which the auditing organization on the basis of the carried-out survey procedures which are not providing all necessary proofs which are required for audit of accounting (financial) records (further - audit), declares in the conclusion about availability or lack of the facts which give the grounds of auditing organization to believe that the accounting (financial) records of the subject of survey check were not prepared in all essential aspects according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus (or other applicable basis of creation and submission of accounting (financial) records).
3. These rules can be applied by auditing organization when conducting survey verification of other reporting prepared according to other accounting principles and the reporting.
4. In case of accomplishment of survey check the auditing organization shall observe the principles of professional ethics.
5. The auditing organization shall plan and carry out survey inspection taking into account professional scepticism, in view of that there can be circumstances involving essential misstatement of accounting (financial) records.
6. Survey check represents set of the survey procedures determined by auditing organization according to the legislation on auditor activities and terms of the contract of rendering auditor services.
7. When conducting survey check the auditing organization provides the limited level of confidence that information which is subject to survey check does not contain essential misstatements. Confidence of auditing organization is limited to amount and type of the carried-out procedures. At the same time detection of possible essential misstatements of accounting (financial) records is less probable in comparison with audit and the confidence level expressed by auditing organization in the conclusion by results of survey check is lower than the level of confidence, provided in audit opinion. In the conclusion by results of survey check such confidence is expressed in the application form of auditing organization that its attention was not drawn by the facts which would give it the grounds to believe that the accounting (financial) records of the subject of survey check do not reflect authentically in all essential aspects its financial position, financial results of activities and change of financial position in the year which ended on reporting date.
8. For the purpose of expression of opinion in the conclusion by results of survey check the auditing organization shall obtain sufficient competent evidences, performing such survey procedures as the requests and analytical procedures allowing to draw the corresponding conclusions.
9. The auditing organization and the subject of survey check shall approve conditions of survey check and specify them in the agreement of rendering auditor services.
Conditions of conducting survey check shall include:
the purpose of the provided service according to Item 2 of these rules;
the statement that audit will not be spent and in prison by results of survey check auditor opinion on reliability of accounting (financial) records will not be expressed;
the statement that survey check should not be considered as method of identification of the misstatements which resulted from mistakes and (or) unfair actions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.