of June 13, 2014 No. 653
About transfer of the republican state company from republican property in municipal property
According to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 1, 2011 "About approval of Rules of transfer of the state-owned property assigned to the state legal entities from one type of state-owned property in another" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES: No. 616
1. Accept the proposal of the akim of the Pavlodar region on transfer of the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The regional cardiac center in the city of Pavlodar" of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan as property complex in municipal property.
2. To committee of state-owned property and privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan together with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation to perform the necessary actions following from Item 1 of this resolution.
3. Of the Pavlodar region in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to the akim the state re-registration of the company and to take necessary measures for implementation of this resolution.
4. Bring the following changes in some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 230.9.2014 g No. 1005
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.