of June 27, 2014 No. 711
About introduction of temporary ban on export from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of waste and scrap of ferrous metals
According to article 9 of the Agreement on single measures of non-tariff regulation concerning the third countries of January 25, 2008 and article 8 of the Agreement on procedure for introduction and application of the measures affecting foreign trade in goods on single customs area concerning the third countries of June 9, 2009, for the purpose of prevention of critical shortcoming in the domestic market of waste and scrap of ferrous metals the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Impose temporary ban for a period of six months on export of waste and scrap of ferrous metals (the FEACN CU code 7204), except for waste and scrap of the alloyed steel, including stainless steel (the FEACN CU codes 7204 21 100 0, 7204 21 900 0) and other (the FEACN CU code 7204 29 000 0).
2. To provide to the Customs Control Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation execution of Item 1 of this resolution.
3. To joint-stock company "The Kazakstan Tem_r Zhola national company (under approval) in the procedure established by the legislation to take measures for realization of Item 1 of this resolution.
4. To the Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the established procedure:
1) to inform the Eurasian economic commission on introduction of the prohibition specified in Item 1 of this resolution;
To submit 2) for consideration of the Eurasian economic commission of the offer on application of the measures specified in Item 1 of this resolution, other State Parties of the Customs union.
5. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan within fourteen calendar days from the date of enforcement of this resolution to notify the Secretariat of Integration committee of Eurasian economic community on the measures for regulation of foreign trade activity taken by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.