It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 9, 2014 No. 438
of June 3, 2014 No. 353
About the State program of identification and development of talents for 2015-2020
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the State Program of identification and development of talents for 2015-2020 it (is applied).
2. To the ministries, departments, executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas of republican subordination to take measures for implementation of the State program of identification and development of talents for 2015-2020 within the means which are annually provided in the Government budget and at the expense of other sources of financing which are not forbidden by the legislation, and every half-year to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan information on the program implementation course.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan control of the course of implementation of the State program of identification and development of talents for 2015-2020 and to annually represent the reference to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan about results of its realization.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 3, 2014 No. 353
The state program of identification and development of talents for 2015-2020 (further - the Program) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan", the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education", the Strategy of development of formation of the Republic of Tajikistan till 2020 approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 30, 2012, No. 334 and other regulatory legal acts. The program determines benefits and the main directions of state policy of education in identification and development of talents for the purpose of creation of necessary conditions for their training.
This Program determines the basic principles of creation and the main objectives of system of identification and development of young talents, and also the main directions of its functioning.
Need of development of the Program arose in connection with development of society and the modern world. The modern economy needs the specialists having profound knowledge and capability to innovation more and more. Therefore priority task of the state in education is creation of effective education system, providing conditions for training, education, identification, support and development of capabilities and scope of pupils average and highest professional training, by means of grants and quotas.
The solution of these requires involvement of exceptional children in specialized educational scientific centers and the centers of technical creativity.
In recent years in the country the number of lyceums, gymnasiums increased, the specialized schools realizing programs of work with exceptional children and participation of pupils of these educational institutions in various tenders, the republican and international Olympic Games increased, however in the republic there is no specific and committed legal, organizational, economic basis, special programs for identification and development of gifted pupils, and the specialized centers for work with these pupils are not created.
The mission of the state in the sphere of search of gifted pupils consists in creation of effective education system, providing conditions for training, education, identification and development of capabilities of pupils.
The main attention shall be paid to increase in professional skill of teachers and tutors, high content of educational programs, implementation of modern tutorials.
Main objectives of the Program are:
- creation of conditions for training, education, search, support and development of capabilities of pupils irrespective of the residence and social position;
- providing conditions for requirements satisfaction of gifted pupils, quality education, representation of Tajikistan on the international scene by participation and victories of pupils on international contests and the Olympic Games, discoveries;
- support of the best teachers and educational institutions, distribution of the best practice of their work and advanced methods of training;
- support of educational institutions of the highest category for children, teenagers and young people who showed outstanding capabilities.
Achievement of the provided purposes requires the solution of the following tasks:
- development and enhancement of regulatory framework in education, economic and organizational and managerial mechanisms for identification and development of gifted pupils;
- creation of specialized educational scientific centers and centers of technical creativity for exceptional children;
- development of special programs for identification and development of gifted pupils;
- forming and enhancement of scientific and methodical base of scientific and educational institutions;
- development of system of preparation of pedagogical and managerial personnel;
- support on highly qualified personnel of the best educational institutions, the advanced technique of training;
- individual approach in training, continuity and succession at all education levels;
- interdepartmental and network interaction;
- forming and enhancement of system of intellectual, creative and sports meets;
- creation of conditions for professional self-knowledge of youth.
As a result of program implementation:
- the active management system by education in search of gifted pupils is created, new talents which promote development of education are created;
- conditions for acquisition of the quality and competitive education directed to result are created;
- the training system and education is enhanced, quality of education is equated to international standards that will create prerequisites to forecasting and national system of estimation of quality of education;
- the state support and mechanisms of encouragement of labor activity of pedagogical workers will become stronger;
- new funding mechanisms for education system will take root;
- scientific and methodical, innovative and inventive activities will extend.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.