Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 10, 2014 No. 462
of June 3, 2014 No. 354
About Rules of connection to engineering networks and public service
In compliance to happiness 12of Article 63 of the Town-planning code of the Republic of Tajikistan and articles 51 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve Rules of connection to engineering networks and public service it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 1, 2009, No. 531 "About approval of Rules of connection to engineering networks and provisions of utilities".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 3, 2014 No. 354
1. Rules of connection to engineering networks and public service (further - Rules) govern the relations arising between contractors and consumers of services in connection to engineering networks, public service and to supply with appropriate resources, determines procedure for provision and fee, the right, obligation and responsibility of contractors and consumers.
- the organization, in property or operational management of which there are housing stock, object and engineering networks and to which duties provision to the consumer of utilities belongs, or authorized to carry out obligations of the contractor - for the consumers living in housing stock and in other state or non-state objects;
- the company providing to the consumer utilities for the consumers living in housing stock;
- the housing-and-municipal services making the conclusion of agreements on providing with utilities, the consumers living in housing stock;
b) the consumer - the physical person or legal entity having intention to order or acquire goods (works, services), or using them only for the personal, family, house and other needs which are not connected with implementation of business activity;
c) internal (intra house) networks - the networks passing in the building or on the parcel of land, providing giving of products to consumption devices;
d) limit of operational responsibility - the line of the Section of elements of engineering networks on the basis of obligations (responsibility) for operation and maintenance of these elements established in compliance, with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and reflected in the agreement;
e) handling capacity - possibility of engineering networks to pass and accept certain quantity of resources in case of the set mode in a definite time;
e) products - electrical energy, cold and hot water, natural gas. heat energy in the form of hot water, used for provision of services on electro-, warm, gazo-, to water supply and delivery of products;
g) engineering networks - set of the property objects which are directly used in the course of provision of resources;
h) the scheme of networks - the scheme of all engineering networks open for general access constituted by body of architecture and town planning without fail based on placement of the existing and planned construction objects in the field of electric utility service, heat supply, gas supply, water supply and the sewerage;
i) technology related networks the engineering networks belonging to the organizations as the owner or other legal cause having mutual points of connection and participating in single technology system electro-warm, gazo-, water supply and the sewerage;
j) connection point - the place in construction object or the parcel of land for connection of objects to networks electro-, warm, gazo-, water supply and the sewerage;
k) maintenance - the complex of actions including routine inspection, the routine and emergency maintenance of engineering networks;
l) specifications - the document determining the point of connection to engineering networks resolved to connection loading (capacity), supply source, parameters of the carrier or receiver, method and the schedule of regulation, key parameters and requirements which should be performed for connection of construction object (or reconstruction) to engineering networks and guaranteeing to the consumer connection to engineering networks. Specifications it is issued from the organization, the provided in the subitem "a", this Item.
3. These rules extend to consumers and contractors of services on warm, electro-, gazo-, to water supply and the sewerage, irrespective of their departmental accessory, patterns of ownership and form of business.
4. These rules are applied also in cases when as a result of construction (reconstruction) of engineering networks, or oborudovaniye on production temporary or permanent connection to technology related engineering networks is required.
5. Procedures of connection to engineering networks and provisions of utilities include the following stages:
- receipt of specifications takes place within issue of architectural and planning design assignments of object according to these rules and taking into account the requirement of the Procedure for execution of the ministerial procedures connected with implementation of town-planning activities;
- the conclusion of agreements for connection to engineering networks their maintenance;
- connection to engineering networks.
6. Issue of specifications on connection to engineering networks is made from the contractor based on request of local body of architecture and town planning or the consumer.
7. In case of reconstruction, reshaping, re-planning of the object which is not connected with increase and reduction of number of consumption of necessary resources, receipt of new specifications is not required.
8. The request shall contain the name of local body of architecture and town planning or the consumer, its location and the postal address with application of a copy of the documents submitted by the consumer to local body of architecture and town planning on receipt of specifications.
9. It is forbidden to require provision of other documents.
10. The contractor performing operation of engineering networks shall within 10 working days after receipt of request and the documents attached to it, to send to local body of architecture and town planning or to the consumer specifications about possibility of connection of designed project to engineering networks, with indication of the place of accession.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.