It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 10, 2014 No. 472
of June 3, 2014 No. 373
About the Procedure for development of the general scheme of resettlement in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to part 2 of article 45 of the Town-planning code of the Republic of Tajikistan the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To committee on architecture and construction under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments to take necessary measures for realization of this Procedure.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 3, 2014 No. 372
1. The program of improvement of safety control of movement on highways of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2014-2016 (further - the Program) is developed for the purpose of protection of life and health of citizens, property, guarantee of their legitimate rights by means of participation in traffic, environmental protection from hazardous substances removed the engine of vehicles.
2. Achievement of these purposes requires the solution of the following problems:
- increase in efficiency of public administration and control of traffic safety;
- prevention of dangerous actions of participants of traffic and increase in transport discipline of participants of traffic;
- reduction of technical condition of highways in compliance with the existing regulations;
- providing road-building organizations with technical means of regulation of traffic;
- reduction of the educational organizations for training of drivers in compliance with the existing regulations and improvement of the quality of training of transport drivers;
- enhancement legal, information, organizational and technical supply of supervising activities;
- increase in efficiency of antiemergency, rescue operations and rendering emergency medical service by the victim of the road accidents;
- eradication of any corruption phenomena among employees of supervisory authorities.
3. Organized activities of transport are considered basis of effective economic development of the state and ensuring transport safety comprehensively promotes its activities as safe and due functioning of transport system directly influences economic, military, technological, ecological and social safety of the state.
4. From 2003 for 2013 on highways of the republic over 16900 road accidents owing to which more than 4960 people died are registered and more than 19300 people were wounded. On average annually in the territory of the republic as a result of the road accidents 451 persons perish and over 1750 people are injured from which more than a half become disabled people, the caused damage to national economy is also considerable. As follows from statistics, major factors of the road accidents are:
- imperfection of complex of public administration, regulation and supervision of activities for traffic safety;
- discrepancy to requirements and construction regulations of condition of highways, shortage of route signs, technical means of regulation of traffic;
- low level of discipline of participants of traffic;
- shortage of technical supply, on traffic safety by means of the organization of traffic circulation with use of the current technology, discrepancy of technical condition of vehicles to present requirements and untimely first aid by the victim;
- low quality of preparation of driver's personnel, unsatisfactory discipline and carelessness of transport drivers in observance of Traffic regulations.
5. In this connection there was need of development and approval of the Program of improvement of safety control of movement on highways of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2014-2016.
6. Accomplishment of actions of this Program are performed based on realization of complex below the following events:
- enhancement of the state complex of management and control of safety control of traffic;
- enhancement of state policy on work with participants of traffic;
- enhancement of the state control in the field of ensuring safe traffic;
- enhancement of technical condition of highways;
- enhancement of the legislation in the field of control of traffic safety;
- increase in legal consciousness of the population on observance of traffic regulations.
7. This Program will provide further development of important effective activities in improvement of traffic safety.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.