of June 30, 2014 No. 213-V ZRK
About amnesty of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the oralmans and persons having the residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan in connection with legalization of property by them
This Law governs the public relations connected with holding single action by the state on legalization of property, including money which is earlier withdrawn from legal economic circulation and also in connection with transition to declaring of the income and property of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the oralmans and persons having the residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) collection for legalization of property - obligatory, irrevocable payment in the budget for carrying out legalization of property established by this Law;
2) legalization of property - the procedure of recognition by the state of the rights to the property removed from legal economic circulation for the purpose of concealment of the income and (or) which is not drawn up according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan or drawn up on inadequate person;
3) the commission on carrying out legalization of property (further - the commission) - the commission created under local executive bodies according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and consisting of representatives of state bodies and the organizations, authorized on decision about legalization or about refusal in legalization of the property (except money) which is in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) subjects of legalization of property (further - subjects of legalization) - the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, oralmans and persons having the residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan, legalizing property according to the procedure, established by this Law;
5) inadequate person (further - other person) - person who acted as the owner of the property acquired on the income of the subject of legalization for the purpose of concealment of the income;
6) the declaration on legalization of property (further - the special declaration) - the declaration represented by subjects of legalization on paper to bodies of state revenues in the cases established by this Law.
Subjects of legalization have the right to provide the special declaration to body of state revenues:
1) in attendance procedure;
2) by mail the registered mail with the notification.
Date of submission of the special declaration to body of state revenues depending on method of giving are:
1) in attendance procedure - the date of receipt of the special declaration by body of state revenues;
2) by mail - date of mark about acceptance of post correspondence by body of state revenues.
The form of the special declaration, including the data which are subject to reflection in it procedure for its filling are established by the authorized body performing management in the sphere of ensuring receipt of taxes and other obligatory payments in the budget (further - authorized body).
At the same time in case of non-compliance by the subject with legalization by the established this Law of procedure, conditions and terms of submission of the special declaration, and also requirements to legalizuyemy property bodies of state revenues within five working days from the date of submission of the special declaration issue written refusal in acceptance of the special declaration with indication of the reason.
In case of not direction to the subject of legalization of written refusal the special declaration is considered body of state revenues accepted.
1. Operation of this Law extends to the subjects of legalization who are legalizing and legalized the property belonging to them and received by them till September 1, 2014.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.