of September 29, 2003 No. 993
About approval of Rules of preservation of lands
(In edition of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 6, 2006 No. 511)
According to the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2003 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of preservation of lands.
2. To the ministry of environmental protection together with the Ministry of Education and Science, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on management of land resources, Committee on nuclear power of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan within competence to approve standard rates of threshold limit values of the hazardous substances, harmful microorganisms and other biological substances polluting the soil in three-months time.
3. Recognize invalid:
1) the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 16, 1997 N 976 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for withdrawal, protection, use and the preservation degraded, polluted and the broken lands" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1997, N 27, the Art. 242);
2) Item of 4 changes and additions which are made to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 29, 2001 N 1123 "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation of land relations" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2001, N 30, by the Art. 339).
4. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Republic of Kazakhstan D. Akhmetov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 29, 2003 No. 993
1. These rules of preservation of lands establish procedure for preservation of the degraded agricultural holdings, lands polluted by chemical, biological, radioactive and other hazardous substances over the established standard rates of their threshold limit values and maximum permissible level of impact, production wastes and consumption, sewage, the broken lands, and also the lands infected with quarantine wreckers and diseases of plants (further - Rules), for the purpose of preserving and recovery of fertility of soils, improvement of the environment and public health care.
2. The concepts applied in these rules:
degradation of lands - set of the processes leading to change of functions of the earth as environment element, to quantitative and high-quality deterioration in its condition, decrease in the natural and economic importance;
pollution of lands - accumulating in the earth as a result of anthropogenous activities of various substances and organisms in the quantities exceeding standard rates of the maximum permissible hazardous substances lowering the value of lands, worsening quality of agricultural products, other objects of the environment, conditions of accommodation of the population;
radioactive pollution - pollution of lands radionuclides, including as a result of testing of nuclear weapon, radiation accidents, work of nuclear installations, use of sources of ionizing radiation, Items of storage and burial of radioactive materials and waste, and also other activities connected with use of atomic energy;
chemical pollution - the change of the chemical composition of soils causing decrease in their fertility and quality as a result of industrial, agricultural, household or other activity of the person;
biological pollution - bacteriological, gelmintologichesky, entomological and quarantine pollution of lands;
economic and household pollution - pollution of lands the production waste and sewage causing negative change of physical and chemical properties of soils;
the broken lands - the parcels of land on which as a result of economic activity vegetation is destroyed the soil cover is destroyed, the hydrological mode and land relief are changed;
preservation of lands - temporary exception of lands of economic circulation.
3. Action of these rules does not extend to the broken (broken) parcels of land provided in accordance with the established procedure for development of mineral deposits, warehousing of waste of conversion of mineral raw materials, sludge collectors, ashes-shlakootvalov, accomplishment of exploration, prospecting, construction and other works which use is connected with their violation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.