of May 5, 2014 No. 313
About closing of some residential care
Based on Item b) parts (5) Article 40-1 of the Education law No. 547-XIII of July 21, 1995 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, Art. No. 62-63, 692), with subsequent changes and amendments, parts (2) article 8 of the Law on public property of administrative and territorial units No. 523-XIV of July 16, 1999 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1999, Art. No. 124-125, 611), with subsequent changes and amendments, Item and) parts (1) article 6 of the Law on management of public property and its privatization No. 121-XVI of May 4, 2007 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 90-93, 401), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Accept the offer of the Ministry of Public Education on closing of boarding school of sanatorium type, Mr. Drokiya, auxiliary boarding school, Telenesht, auxiliary boarding school, the village of Tokuz, the area Keushen, with transfer of material and technical resources of these organizations to regional councils of the corresponding territorial units.
2. Donate material values of residential care with the consent of regional councils (according to Item 1) and the adjacent parcels of land which are in public property of the state in public property of administrative and territorial units.
3. To the Ministry of Public Education together with regional councils to create the commission on reception-transmission of property and to provide in 30-day time transfer of the material values specified in Item 1 of this Resolution according to the Regulations on procedure for transfer of the state companies, the organizations, organizations, their divisions, buildings, constructions, fixed assets and other assets approved by the Order of the Government No. 688 of October 9, 1995. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1996, No. 10, the Art. 45), with subsequent changes and amendments.
4. To provide to the agency of land relations and inventory at the request of body of local public authority registration in the Register of real estate of the changes following from provisions of this Resolution according to the current legislation.
5. In appendix No. 3 to the Order of the Government No. 653 of November 6, 2009. "About approval of the Provision, structure and the extreme number of staff of the Ministry of Public Education" (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 162, of the Art. 721), with subsequent changes and amendments, to exclude line items:
"Boarding school of sanatorium type, Mr. Drokiya";
"Auxiliary boarding school, Telenesht";
"Auxiliary boarding school, village of Tokuz, area Keushen".
6. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the Ministry of Public Education.
minister of education
Minister of Finance
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.