It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On June 18, 2014 No. 32712
of June 17, 2014 No. 130
About approval of the Procedure for the direction to the notary electronically notifications on pledge
According to part five of Article 103.1 of Bases of the legislation of the Russian Federation on notariate of February 11, 1993 No. 4462-1 (Sheets of the Congress of People's Deputies of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Council of the Russian Federation, 1993, No. 10, Art. 357; Russian Federation Code, 2003, No. 50, Art. 4855; 2004, No. 27, Art. 2711, No. 35, Art. 3607, No. 45, Art. 4377; 2005, No. 27, Art. 2717; 2006, No. 27, Art. 2881; 2007, No. 1 (p. I), Art. 21, No. 27, Art. of 321,3, No. 41, Art. 4845, No. 43, Art. 5084; 2008, No. 52 (p. I), Art. 6236; 2009, No. 1, Art. 14, Art. 20, No. 29, Art. 3642; 2010, No. 28, Art. 3554; 2011, No. 49 (p. V), Art. 7064, No. 50, Art. 7347; 2012, No. 27, Art. 3587, No. 41, Art. 5531; 2013, 14, of the Art. 1651, No. 51, of the Art. 6699) I order to No.:
Approve the enclosed Procedure for the direction to the notary electronically of the notification on pledge.
Approved by Board decision of Federal notarial chamber of June 2, 2014 and the Order of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation of June 17, 2014, No. 130
1. The procedure for the direction to the notary electronically of the notification on pledge (further - the Procedure) determines rules of the direction to notaries of notifications on introduction of data on pledge, about change of data on pledge, about exception of data on pledge of personal estate (further - the notification on pledge) electronically for registration of the specified notifications in the register of notifications on pledge of personal estate, including with use of the information and telecommunication Internet.
2. Participants of electronic interaction in case of the direction of the notification on pledge electronically are:
persons sending to the notary of the notification on pledge of personal estate (pledgers, pawnbrokers are further applicants) according to article 103.3 of Bases of the legislation of the Russian Federation about notariate of February 11, 1993 No. 4462-1;
notaries of the Russian Federation.
3. The notifications on pledge electronically sent to the notary according to Procedure are signed by the strengthened qualified digital signature of the applicant according to the requirements established by Procedure for maintaining registers of unified information system of notariate <*>.
<*> For information only: the order of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation of 17.06.2014 No. 129 "About approval of the Procedure for maintaining registers of unified information system of notariate" (18.06 are registered. 2014, registration No. 32716).
4. The notification on pledge electronically can be sent to the notary in any manner by means of the program technical means providing protection of the personal data containing in the notification on pledge in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data and guaranteeing delivery to the notary of the notification on pledge.
5. In case of the direction the applicant of the notification on pledge electronically formatno-logical control of the notification on pledge, and also check of compliance of the digital signature of the applicant to requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation governing the relations in the field of use of digital signatures is performed also by the notary with use of means of unified information system of notariate.
6. The notification on pledge electronically goes the applicant to the notary in the form of the XML file in the established format.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 10, 2017 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation of December 28, 2016 No. 323