of March 14, 2014 No. 3
About approval of Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus. PPB of Belarus 01-2014
Based on Item 1-1 of article 36 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 15, 1993 "About fire safety" and subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2006 No. 756 "About some questions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations" the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus. PPB of Belarus 01-2014.
V. A. Vashchenko
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of March 14, 2014 No. 3
System of fire-proof regulation and standardization
PPB of Belarus 01-2014
UDC 614.841.345.6:631 (083)(476)
Keywords: operation, technical means of fire protection, evacuation, fire prevention regime
(c) Organization "Research
institute of fire safety and
problems of emergency situations"
Ministry of Emergency Situations
Republic of Belarus, 2014
Are developed by "Research Institution of Fire Safety and Problems of Emergency Situations" organization of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus
Are prepared for approval and are brought by "Research Institution of Fire Safety and Problems of Emergency Situations" organization of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus
The term of enforcement is on July 1, 2014.
These rules are superseded:
PPB RB 1.01-94 "General fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for industrial enterprises";
PPB RB 1.02-94 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus in case of operation of technical means of fire protection";
PPB RB 1.03-92 "The fire safety regulation and safe engineering when carrying out hot work at the companies of the Republic of Belarus";
PPB 1.04-2002 "General fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for public buildings and constructions";
PPB RB 2.01-94 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the companies of conversion and storage of grain";
PPB 2.02-2001 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the polling precincts";
PPB 2.03-2002 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for fairs and markets";
PPB RB 2.04-96 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the companies of the pharmaceutical and microbiological industry";
PPB RB 2.05-99 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the companies of light industry";
PPB 2.06-2000 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the companies and the organizations performing operation, maintenance and repair of vehicles";
PPB 2.07-2000 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for objects of logging, woodworking, pulp-and-paper and timber-chemical productions";
PPB 2.08-2000 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for chemical, petrochemical and oil processing productions";
PPB 2.09-2002 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus in case of production of installation and construction works";
PPB 2.11-2010 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for objects of storage, transportation and leave of oil products";
PPB 2.12-2002 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for cultural institutions";
PPB 2.13-2002 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for residential buildings, hostels, individual garages and gardening partnerships";
PPB 2.14-2002 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for printing productions and publishing houses";
PPB 2.15-2002 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the organizations of trade, public catering, bases and warehouses";
PPB 2.16-2003 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the organizations of Committee on material reserves under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus";
PPB 2.18-2003 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for archives";
PPB 2.19-2004 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the organizations performing construction, reconstruction, repair and content of highways";
PPB 2.20-2004 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus in case of operation of trunk oil pipelines";
PPB 2.21-2003 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for buildings and constructions of the religious organizations";
PPB 2.22-2004 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the organizations of television and broadcasting";
PPB 2.23-2004 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the companies of the peat industry";
PPB 2.24-2004 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus in case of holding exhibitions";
PPB 2.25-2004 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the organizations of social servicing";
PPB 2.26-2004 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the energy companies";
PPB 2.27-2005 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for organizations and the organizations of education system";
PPB 2.28-2005 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the organizations of health care";
PPB 2.29-2005 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for the organizations of communication and informatization";
PPB 2.31-2006 "Fire safety regulations for the organizations of National academy of Sciences of Belarus";
PPB 2.36-2008 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for objects of agricultural production";
PPB 2.37-2008 "Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus in case of operation of the gas and gas supplying transportation companies".
These rules cannot be replicated and widespread without the permission of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus
Are published in Russian
1. These rules of fire safety of the Republic of Belarus (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 15, 1993 No. 2403-XII "About fire safety" and establish general requirements of fire safety in the territory of the Republic of Belarus for the purpose of protection against the fires of life and human health, national property, all types of property and economy of the Republic of Belarus.
Rules are obligatory for application and execution by state bodies, local executive and administrative organs, organizations irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership, their heads, officials and workers, individual entrepreneurs, citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens, stateless persons (daleegrazhdena).
The responsibility for violation and (or) failure to meet requirements of these rules bear legal entities and physical persons according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
Along with these rules it is also necessary to be guided by the requirements provided by other regulatory legal acts and technical regulatory legal acts (further - the NPA and TNPA) in the field of fire safety.
These rules do not establish requirements for ensuring fire safety:
on vehicles along the line;
on objects of rail transport;
on objects of the subway;
on objects of civil and state aviation;
in courts of inland water transport;
on the objects which are in the territory of military units;
in the woods;
in underground developments and mine constructions;
in case of storage and use of explosives;
when implementing exploration works;
in case of oil extraction and conversion of gas.
2. For the objects incorporating different on functional purpose of the building (construction) and the room, requirements of these rules apply according to their functional purpose.
3. For the purposes of these rules apply the following terms with the corresponding determinations:
object - the territory, the building, construction, the room, outside installation, engineering, technological and other system, the equipment and other property and (or) their set which are in property, ownership, use, the order of physical persons, individual entrepreneurs, legal entities or their separate divisions;
hot work - the works connected using naked flame, sparking (electric welding, gas welding, petrolcutting, works with use of blowtorches, cooking of bitumen and other works with allocation of sparks);
the main installation and construction works - the amounts of works determined by proyektnosmetny documentation with allocation of works on the main buildings (constructions), start-up or town-planning complexes and the periods of construction;
engineering procedure - the part of production process connected with the actions directed to change of properties and (or) the conditions addressing in the course of substances and products;
documents of the state fire supervision - the instruction, the requirement, the conclusion, the act, the decision, representation, the protocol, the resolution, the reference;
the main fire technical performances of the building (the room, outside installation) - fire resistance degree, class of functional fire risk, category on fire and explosion and fire risk, zone class according to PUE;
mass action - sporting, cultural and spectacular, religious event, elections, the New Year's and other event held out of specially intended places with stay in one room more than 50 people at the same time;
booth - construction of modular type for the trade performed without access for buyers in the room;
the pavilion - construction of modular type for the trade performed with servicing of buyers indoors;
fire prevention regime - complex of fire-proof actions in case of performance of works and operation of object;
not heatcapacious furnace - the furnace with active amount of laying of less 0,2 of m3 (for example, to bake from sheet steel or cast from cast iron);
fire-dangerous season in the wood (further - fire-dangerous season) - part of calendar year during which emergence of wildfire is possible.
AGZS - the automobile gas-filling station;
The CNG filling station - automobile gas-filling compressor station;
Gas station - gas station;
API - the autonomous fire announcer;
ATsT - the automobile tank;
HERE - the high-temperature organic heat carrier;
- combustible gas;
GZh - combustible liquid;
Fuel and lubricants - fuel and lubricants material;
GT - the gas turbine;
GTU - gas turbine installation;
DVS - the internal combustion engine;
DPD - voluntary fire team;
DPK - voluntary fire brigade;
KAVS - colophonic anti-vibration lubricant;
KIP - the instrumentation;
KPG - compressed natural gas;
LVZh - flammable liquid;
MAZS - multifuel gas station;
The NPA - regulatory legal act;
OTV - fire-fighting substance;
PAZS - portable gas station;
PG - fire hydrant;
PGU - steam-gas installation;
PDZ - antismoke protection;
PI - the fire announcer;
PLA - the liquidation plan of accidents;
ППиЛЧС - the plan of the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations;
POS - the project of the organization of construction;
The Party of Pensioners of Russia - the project of works;
PTK - the fire and technical commission;
PTM - fire and technical minimum;
PUE - regulations for electrical installation;
RPI - the tame fire announcer;
TNPA - technical regulatory legal act;
THAT is maintenance;
TR - running repair;
Broadcasting Company - fuel-dispensing column;
TSPPZ - technical means of fire protection;
UPA - installations of fire automatic equipment.
4. The head of object shall:
4.1. provide on entrusted object observance and control of accomplishment of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 15, 1993 to No. 2403-XII "About fire safety" and the requirements of fire safety provided by the NPA and TNPA, documents of the state fire supervision;
4.2. organize work on safety of people on object in case of the fire;
4.3. provide in regulations on structural divisions and in job descriptions of workers of object of obligation for ensuring fire safety;
4.4. appoint the order of persons responsible for fire safety of divisions of object; serviceable technical condition and operation of processing equipment, ventilating and heating systems, electroinstallations, the lightning protection and grounding devices, means of communication, notifications, object TSPPZ;
4.5. organize development of instructions on fire safety on object according to appendix 1;
4.6. the order on object to create training system to requirements of fire safety working (including temporarily allowed on the object territory), to organize training of workers of PTM (according to appendix 2);
4.7. the order on object to create DPD, PTK and to organize their work. Distribute among workers of object of obligation on case of emergence of the fire, fire;
4.8. organize safe carrying out hot and other fire-dangerous work, and also control of their carrying out;
4.9. organize holding actions for education non-admission, early detection of the centers of fire and take immediate measures for restriction of their distribution and liquidation in the overtaken sizes;
4.10. organize development of the passport of fire safety according to appendix 3;
4.11. take measures for establishment of the reasons and conditions which brought and promoting emergence of the fire (fire) to organize development and accomplishment of actions for their exception further;
4.12. organize regular informing workers on condition of fire safety on object and about the existing risk of emergence of the fire;
4.13. organize availability of stands with information on fire safety and health and safety, and also their timely updating according to appendix 4.
5. Heads and officials of structural divisions of object shall:
5.1. know fire risk of object (structural division) and measure for ensuring its fire safety;
5.2. provide content in technically serviceable condition of the buildings, constructions, outside installations, the equipment, engineering systems, TSPPZ, emergency firefighting equipment, means of communication, the vehicles operated and used on object, to exercise control for them technically serviceable condition, to take measures for immediate elimination of the revealed violations of the fire-proof requirements capable to lead to the fire;
5.3. accept in case of the incidents capable to lead to the fire, immediate measures for ensuring evacuation of people, stop of the equipment and other urgent measures;
5.4. to immediately report to the higher head of object, heads of the relevant structural divisions of object about all found violations of fire-proof requirements and defects of the fire fighting equipment, TSPPZ, warning systems about the fire and managements of evacuation, systems of smoke removal, means of communication, emergency firefighting equipment and to take measures for their elimination;
5.5. provide carrying out training, including preparation according to the PTM program (appendix 2), examination concerning fire safety of persons subordinated to them;
5.6. not allow to work of the subordinate workers who were not trained on fire safety including preparation according to the PTM program, examination concerning fire safety;
5.7. provide observance in subordinate structural divisions of object of the set fire prevention regime;
5.8. nobility and be able to apply available TSPPZ, provide their operational content, organize training of workers and employees in procedure for application of the specified means;
5.9. provide preparation and action in case of the fire of DPD.
6. Each worker of object, and also citizens shall:
6.1. nobility and carry out on object and in life of the requirement of fire safety, not make the actions capable to lead to emergence of the fire;
6.2. be able to apply the emergency firefighting equipment which is available on object;
6.3. know fire risk, rules of safe operation, storage and transportation, and also feature of suppression of the applied substances and materials.
7. In case of lease of object responsibility for ensuring its fire safety is established according to the lease agreement (loan) if other is not stipulated by the legislation. If in the agreement this question is not stipulated, responsibility only regarding providing object with emergency firefighting equipment and observance of fire prevention regime is conferred on the lessee.
8. Buildings (construction) and rooms, installations, the equipment of object shall be used only for the purpose determined project and operational technical documentation and according to the requirements specified in them.
The construction, reconstruction, capital repairs, technical retrofitting, reshaping on functional purpose of buildings (constructions) and rooms shall be performed according to the project documentation developed in accordance with the established procedure.
9. For each building (construction), the room and outside installation the main fire technical performances shall be determined.
10. Object shall be provided with operational TSPPZ, emergency firefighting equipment and other fire fighting equipment according to appendix 5 and requirements of other TNPA, and also means of communication (telephone, mobile depending on scope).
11. Smoking on objects is allowed only in the specially allotted, equipped and designated by indexes "Smoking area" places determined by the order of the head. This requirement does not extend to premises (except hostels). On all objects when smoking security measures on exception of emergence of the fire shall be observed.
12. Before the mass action the head of object shall appoint persons responsible for fire safety on action and provide:
12.1. survey of rooms before the action for the purpose of determination of its readiness regarding observance of measures of fire safety (sufficiency of emergency exits and emergency firefighting equipment, operability of means of communication, fire automatic equipment);
12.2. watch of responsible persons on the stage and in screen rooms.
13. On objects with the round-the-clock stay of people (except for residential buildings) the round-the-clock watch of personnel shall be organized.
14. On the outer side of doors (gate) of production and storage facilities, and also outside installations it is necessary to place the index of category on fire and explosion and fire risk and zone class according to appendix 6. On doors of rooms of categories A and B information card of measures of fire safety according to appendix 7 in addition shall be placed.
15. On object, in its structural divisions and in the territory signs of fire safety according to the operating TNPA shall be placed.
16. It is necessary for the citizen who found the fire:
16.1. to phone immediately "101" or "112" or it is direct in fire rescue division the address and the place of the fire;
16.2. take measures for the notification of people and their evacuation;
16.3. take feasible measures on fire extinguishing by the available emergency firefighting equipment.
17. The head (official) of object who arrived to the place of the fire shall:
17.1. check whether fire rescue divisions, DPD are caused. Direct person, well aware arrangement of sidings and water sources for meeting of fire rescue divisions;
17.2. before arrival of fire rescue divisions:
organize evacuation of people, take measures for prevention of panic;
cause if necessary to the place of the fire medical care, and also emergency services;
organize by means of members of DPD and other workers fire extinguishing by the available emergency firefighting equipment and application of TSPPZ according to the plan of evacuation of people;
organize actions for protection of the people who are taking part in fire extinguishing from possible collapses of designs, defeats by electric current, poisonings, burns;
check inclusion in work of TSPPZ;
organize electricity outage from consumers without shutdown of TSPPZ, stop of the transporting devices, aggregates, capacity constructions, blocking of gas communications, stop of systems of ventilation, actuating of system of smoke removal and implementation of other actions promoting prevention of distribution of the fire;
organize whenever possible evacuation of material values;
provide on the arrival of fire rescue divisions access to rooms as directed of the head of fire extinguishing.
18. On arrival on the fire of fire rescue divisions the head (official) of object shall report to the head of fire extinguishing of the data on the place of the fire, availability in rooms of the people needing the help and also about the people occupied with liquidation of the centers of burning, availability of explosion-fire-hazardous materials, cylinders with gas under pressure, LVZh, GZh and about the measures taken on fire liquidation.
19. The head (official) of object in case of inclusion in structure of the headquarters on the fire shall:
19.1. provide accomplishment of the tasks set by the head of fire extinguishing;
19.2. provide information to the head of fire extinguishing about features of object;
19.3. coordinate actions of workers of object in case of accomplishment of the tasks set by the head of fire extinguishing.
20. It is not allowed to block and encumber drives and entrances (to buildings, water sources, etc.) for the fire fighting rescue equipment. It is necessary to notify fire rescue divisions on closing (repair) of certain sections of the roads or drives interfering journey of the fire fighting rescue equipment at least per day (in writing or by phone 101 or 112), in case of emergencies to report immediately. In winter time drives shall be cleared of snow regularly.
Places of grounding of the fire fighting rescue equipment shall be equipped and designated by grounding sign according to the Instruction for suppression of the fires in electroinstallations of the organizations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus and the Department of Energy of the Republic of Belarus of May 28, 2004 No. 20/15.
21. At entrances on the territory of production enterprises, hospital, sanatorium and improving organizations, building sites, country and garage cooperatives, gardening partnerships schemes with applied on them as acting, and under construction and temporary buildings (constructions), entrances, entrances, fire drives, the location of sources of fire-water supply shall be hung out. Schemes shall be made of the materials resistant to impact of atmospheric precipitation and sunshine. In case of the mechanized opening of entrance gate, barriers or other devices limiting entrance they shall have possibility of manual opening.
22. Within normative established fire-proof gaps between buildings and constructions warehousing of combustible materials, construction temporary and installation of mobile buildings (constructions) is not allowed.
23. Reservoirs about LVZh, GZh, cylinders with gas, and also the empty container which is not cleared of remaining balance of LVZh, GZh and shall be protected from solar and other thermal impact. Their storage on the open unprotected areas is not allowed. Constructions (canopies) for protection against atmospheric precipitation and sunshine shall be from nonflammable materials.
24. The territory of objects (organizations) shall be cleared of the dry grass and leaves, combustible garbage and waste having vzryvo-and fire-dangerous properties (daleeotkhoda). On the platforms adjacent to buildings (constructions), and in fire-proof gaps the grass shall be mown clean periodically. Dry and rick mowed grass in the territory of objects it is not allowed, except for places, specially allotted for these purposes. The burning out of vegetation, eddish is not allowed.
25. For collection of consumer wastes and garbage from single consumers in the territory of objects, including in cameras of refuse chutes, containers with the closed covers shall be established.
The consumption waste containers established in cameras of refuse chutes shall be made of nonflammable materials.
Waste containers of consumption and production waste need to be established on container areas at distance at least 10 m from buildings of the I-VI degrees of fire resistance and 15 m - from buildings VII and VIII degrees of fire resistance, open parking of motor transport.
In the territory of objects the outdoor storage of production wastes in specially equipped places (platforms) at distance at least 30 m from borders of buildings (constructions) and the open areas of storage in the quantity which is not exceeding the amounts established by the project and production schedules (cards) taking into account observance of schedules of their cleaning is allowed.
Container areas shall have from three parties on perimeter barrier from nonflammable materials height above reservoirs for collection of waste and hard surface from nonflammable materials within barrier.
26. Mobile buildings (constructions), shoddy constructions and other similar structures in the territory of object, building sites shall be placed according to the scheme of the arrangement approved by the head of object (the construction master plan, the project of the organization of construction) with observance of fire-proof gaps according to requirements of TNPA. The specified structures (production, household and other appointment) no more than 10 are allowed to have groups with number in group and with a total area no more than 800 sq.m. Groups shall be created proceeding from purpose of structures (household, warehouse, production and other appointment). Fire-proof gaps between groups of these constructions and from them to other structures, including buildings under construction and constructions, shall be at least 18 m. Placement of temporary buildings and constructions at deafs (without apertures) walls of buildings not lower than IV degrees of fire resistance is allowed.
27. In the territory of country cooperative, gardening partnership, the home territory of the apartment house of rick (stack, shock) hay, straw and other types of rough forages it is necessary to place not closer than 15 m to the next buildings (constructions), economic constructions, electricity transmission air-lines.
28. In the territory of object it is forbidden to make fire and to burn garbage.
29. In the territory of recreation facility, country cooperative, gardening partnership, the home territory of the apartment house controlled cultivation of fires, placement of special devices for placement of the burning coal is allowed (brazier, barbecue, grill and similar) (further - special devices for cooking) under condition:
29.1. taking measures to non-proliferation of burning out of platform limits;
29.2. constant control behind process of burning and ensuring suppression with means (the fire extinguisher, reservoir with water, shovel, etc.). After the end of cooking the burning materials shall be extinguished before complete cessation of decay;
29.3. placement of fires at distance is at least: 10 m from buildings (constructions), 20 m from forests, 30 m from ricks of hay and straw;
29.4. placements of special devices for cooking at distance at least 4 m from buildings (constructions).
30. In the territory of objects of trade, public catering, fairs, the markets and exhibitions cooking in special devices for cooking in case of light breeze is allowed. At the same time the minimum distance (in the plan) from edge of special devices for cooking to buildings (constructions) shall be at least 4 m.
31. In case of arrangement of the object storing or processing LVZh, GZh or in the woody area the territory around it shall be bordered with the mineralized fire-proof strip at least 2 m wide. In this territory there shall not be dead wood, felling remaining balance, dry grass, etc.
32. In buildings (constructions) in the territory of industrial enterprises the device of premises and accommodation of people, including temporary is not allowed.
33. On attics, it is not allowed to apply and store explosives, LVZh and GZh, cylinders for about and other explosion-fire-hazardous substances and materials in basement, ground, technical stores and undergrounds of buildings, corridors, staircases, lift halls, balconies and loggias.
34. In buildings (constructions) and rooms application is forbidden:
34.1. pyrotechnic products;
34.2. naked flame, including in scenic statements (candles, torches and other effects using fire), except for its uses when carrying out services and ceremonies in cult buildings and constructions, when carrying out hot work, in production processes, in furnaces, when cooking only in (on) devices which installation is provided by TNPA.
34-1. Use of scenery, butaforiya, scenic and exhibition registration, draperies and curtains in visual, exposition, assembly and conference rooms, the foyer and buffets, physiotherapeutic departments, rooms of giberbarichesky oxygenation, healthcare institutions, and also acoustic finishing of walls and ceilings from textile highly inflammable materials is not allowed. In case of use of fire protection for giving of hardly inflammability to the specified materials their processing shall be confirmed by acts of the performed works with indication of date of processing and effective period of fireproof means. Frequency of processing shall conform to requirements of technical regulatory legal acts of fireproof means. After washing fireproof processing shall be resumed.
35. Fire-proof and smoke-tight doors, doors of staircases and lift halls shall be operational, adjusted, provide dense self-closing and have consolidation in antechurches.
36. Priyamki of windows, arranged in basement and first floors, and also garrets shall be kept clean. Rooms, building constructions, engineering, processing equipment and communications shall be cleared of dust and combustible deposits. Frequency of cleaning shall be determined by instructions on operational and emergency operation of operation of processing equipment on object taking into account features of engineering procedures of production, the schedule of carrying out maintenance and repair. It is forbidden to make cleaning of combustible deposits with fire-dangerous methods (burning out, by means of the iskroobrazuyushchy tool). Waste and garbage shall be removed daily on the specially allotted and equipped for these purposes platforms.
37. In use constructive decisions on ensuring fire resistance shall not worsen, the damaged sites of fireproof coverings shall be recovered timely.
38. The oiled cleaning cloths and production wastes need to be removed in process of accumulating in metal boxes with densely closed covers and upon termination of change to delete from production placements to specially allotted places.
39. The ladders and platforms used for rise by fire divisions on roof and attics and also barriers of roofs shall be subjected to periodic tests for durability.
40. For the purpose of bystry opening of doors and hatches of exits to roof, doors to technical rooms in buildings and constructions (except for buildings of class of functional fire risk of F.1.4) availability of set of keys with number labels shall be provided. Keys shall be in the places available to obtaining established by administration at any time. On inside of doors (hatches) of exits to roof and the outer side of doors of technical rooms plates with indication of purpose of the room and the storage location of keys shall be hung out.
41. In the presence on object of object Item of fire extinguishing it shall be completed according to the table 13 of appendix 5. The procedure and storage conditions of emergency firefighting equipment, individual and collective rescue means, stock shall provide possibility of their use in case of the fire.
42. On objects plans of evacuation of people in case of the fire shall be developed for all floors of buildings (constructions) in case of one-time stay on the floor more than 10 people according to the procedure provided in appendix 8.
The head of object shall at least once a year organize holding training classes for personnel in evacuation of people from buildings according to plans of the evacuation and the instruction determining actions of personnel for ensuring safe evacuation of people, and for objects with the round-the-clock stay of children, disabled people with defeat of the musculoskeletal device, people with violations of sight and defects of hearing, old age, temporarily disabled and other persons with features of psychophysiological development - at least two times a year. By results of training occupations the statement shall be drawn up.
In children's recreation camps of the round-the-clock action training classes shall be given in each change.
43. Doors of emergency exits on staircases from corridors, doors the platform locks, lobbies, halls, lift halls, rooms with mass stay of people, and also are not allowed to close outside evacuation doors on locks and locks which cannot be open without key from within.
44. Carpets, carpets (paths) and other rolled coverings on the ways of evacuation shall be strictly attached to floor.
Stacking of the specified coverings in lobbies and staircases is not allowed. Coverings in corridors, halls and the foyer shall provide the indicators of fire risk established by TNPA.
45. In rooms with mass stay of people it is not allowed to establish deaf lattices at windows, and also to close up window openings and to encumber approaches to them.
In the presence in rooms of permanent workplaces from 5 to 50 inclusive deaf lattices can be provided no more than for 50% of windows.
46. It is forbidden to fix fire-proof and smoke-tight doors, doors of staircases in open provision (if for these purposes the devices automatically closing doors in case of the fire are not used), and also to remove them.
47. For ensuring safe evacuation it is not allowed:
47.1. encumber passes, exits, doors on the ways of evacuation, emergency exits on roof, to establish exhibition stands, trade trays, furniture, flowers, plants and other property reducing the minimum evacuation width and height;
47.2. change the direction of opening of doors on interfering exit from buildings and rooms;
47.3. arrange imitation of doors on the ways of evacuation, establish tourniquets and other property interfering safe evacuation;
47.4. use elevators, elevators, escalators for evacuation of people in case of the fire. In case of the fire escalators need to be switched off and blocked;
47.5. warehouse combustible materials under marches of evacuation staircases and arrange different rooms, except for nodes of management of central heating, water-measuring nodes. At the same time in lobbies, halls and the foyer of open ladders, on platforms of staircases of the L1 type and L2, on ladders of all types which are not evacuation and also under their marches it is allowed to arrange separate neelektrofitsirovanny workplaces (for trade, rendering household services, protection, etc.) in case of observance of the minimum evacuation width and height.
48. In buildings (constructions) having valuable properties in the historical and cultural relation when ways of evacuation do not meet the requirements of TNPA and the possibility of the device of additional exits is excluded, the head of object shall limit the number of the people who are one-timely staying in them. Visit of such objects is allowed only by small organized groups (taking into account the available quantity of emergency exits and their design) accompanied by employees of organization.
49. Engineering procedures shall be carried out according to regulations, rules of technical operation, technological instructions and other normative and technical, operational and technological documentation approved in accordance with the established procedure.
50. The combustible circle formed in production process shall be isolated from ignition sources, and its concentration and temperature shall be such that formation of explosive mixes was excluded.
51. In factory buildings, rooms of substance and the materials used in engineering procedure and capable in case of mutual contact to exothermic reactions shall be placed in the zones specially allotted for this purpose which are not allowing contact of these substances even in cases of emergencies. When transporting substances and materials it is necessary to consider their aggregate state, compatibility, and also uniformity of means of suppression according to appendix 9.
52. The account amount of combustible substances and materials used in engineering procedure is allowed to be kept in the room directly near installations and the equipment in the quantity provided by production schedules (cards, etc.), but no more replaceable regulation.
53. When drying clothes in special cases the set temperature condition shall be controlled.
Load rooms for drying of clothes the oiled clothes, fabrics, and also clothes with the matches which are in it, lighters and combustible materials do not allow. The crude oiled clothes shall be dried in the open air in expanded form.
54. Maintenance, repair, carrying out testing, survey, diagnosing of the equipment, pipelines, capacity constructions, communications shall be carried out at the scheduled time and in case of accomplishment of the measures of fire safety provided by the corresponding technical documentation on operation.
55. Nonflammable technical liquids and structures, and also fireproof installations and methods shall be applied to sink (degreasing) of products (details) of machines and the equipment.
56. It is forbidden to carry out production operations on the equipment and installations with defects which can lead to the fires, and also in case of shutdown of measuring instruments, automation, the control systems, management and antiemergency automatic protection determining the set modes of temperature, pressure, concentration and other technological parameters of combustible gases, vapors, liquids.
57. Arrangement of the equipment shall provide easy accesses and approaches to it.
58. The equipment and container for conversion and storage of flammable and combustible substances and materials shall be hermetic. The condition of consolidations shall be controlled periodically and in case of damage, depreciation to be recovered.
59. On tables and in fume cupboards where works with naked flame and electric heaters are carried out, storage of LVZh and GZh, their transfusion and loading of the equipment by them is not allowed. Temporary storage in fume cupboards of explosive reactants is allowed with the written permission responsible for ensuring fire safety in laboratory. When heating LVZh under the device the ditch needs to establish for prevention of spill of liquid in case of accident.
60. In operating time of the equipment in rooms of production of categories A and B the possibility of sparking shall be excluded. Floors in the specified rooms shall be made of the materials which are not forming sparks in case of blow and friction. The container shall be dry and net, without corrosion traces inside. Processing equipment, and also pipelines shall be protected from static electricity. The textile fabrics applied in explosive zones shall be impregnated with antistatics.
61. All works in explosive zones need to be performed using intrinsically safe tools and the equipment in the corresponding explosion-proof execution. The special clothes of the personnel working in explosive zones shall exclude education and accumulating of static electricity.
62. In case of operation of the clearing devices intended for catching of explosion-fire-hazardous materials it is necessary that:
62.1. cleaning of the filtering devices was made in process of accumulating of the caught waste;
62.2. unloading of dust from cyclones was made in case of the switched-off fan;
62.3. in case of manual cleaning and repair of the filtering installations use of naked flame or iskroobrazuyushchy tools was not allowed;
62.4. control of operability of safety and fire-retardant devices (valves, membranes, fire prevention devices) was exercised;
62.5. when catching the waste inclined to spontaneous ignition, it was regularly controlled behind their temperature. In case of the centers of spontaneous ignition it is necessary to take immediately measures for their liquidation and waste disposal and deposits according to production schedules.
63. Doors and hatches of dust-collecting cameras and cyclones in case of their operation shall be closed.
64. When conducting engineering procedures it is not allowed to disconnect control facilities, regulations and systems of antiemergency protection.
If necessary shutdown of the separate device for check, testing and adjustments can be allowed according to the written order of the official determined by the order with safety of engineering procedure.
65. In case of operation of workshops, sites and installations of coloring, degreasing and sink it is necessary to observe the following requirements:
65.1. operation of painting cases, cameras and cabins in case of the defective exhaust ventilation, sprinklers (hydrofilters) or other effective devices for catching of particles of the combustible paints and varnishes provided by technical documentation is not allowed;
65.2. cleaning of the painting equipment of combustible deposits shall be carried out in case of the working ventilation daily after the end of change. Scrapers shall be made of the material excluding sparking;
65.3. paints and varnishes shall arrive on workplaces in finished form in the quantity which is not exceeding replaceable requirement (in case of round-the-clock operation - no more daily);
66. Opening of container, packing of products, preparation of working mixes vzryvo-and flammable substances and materials in storage locations is not allowed.
67. Warm the stiffened LVZh, GZh, ice traffic jams in pipelines follows by fireproof method (hot water, the vapor heated by sand, etc.). It is forbidden to apply sources of naked flame and the heated objects to warming up.
68. It is not allowed to operate without fire prevention devices (hydraulic locks) or if they are disconnected:
68.1. respiratory lines from devices and reservoirs with LVZh and GZh;
68.2. the LVZh and GZh lines working with incomplete section or periodically;
68.3. gazo-and steam-air lines if in them mixes of explosive concentrations can be formed.
69. To installation sites of fire prevention devices and hydraulic locks there shall be open entry for their survey and repair. Check of condition of fire prevention devices, and in need of their cleaning shall be made according to operational documentation and the schedule, but at least once in 3 months.
9.1. General provisions
70. Storage (warehousing) of substances and materials shall be performed taking into account their aggregate state, compatibility of storage, and also uniformity of means of suppression according to appendix 9. Application and storage on objects of substances and materials of unknown structure and with not studied explosion-fire-hazardous properties is forbidden.
71. The chemical reactants capable to ignite spontaneously in case of contact with air, water, combustible substances or to form explosive mixes (calcium carbide and other carbides, alkaline metals, sodium hydride, barium peroxide, etc.), shall be stored in the special conditions which are completely excluding such contact, and also influence of high temperatures and mechanical impacts.
72. Storage of products in storage facilities shall be performed with providing open entry for control of its condition. Passes and sites of storage shall be designated on floor by well visible limiting lines. Passes between racks (stacks) and sites of storage shall contain free. Passes between racks (stacks, sites of storage) at least 1 m wide shall be observed, and in case of the area of storage facility more than 300 sq.m in addition between wall and stack (rack) - m 0,8.
73. In store buildings and rooms the plan of placement of materials and substances which shall reflect places of their storage, and also physicochemical properties (aggregate state, fire-and-explosion hazard indicators, toxicity) shall be hung out.
9.2. Storage, transportation and leave of LVZh, GZh and
74. Giving of LVZh and GZh to workplaces shall be performed on a centralized basis. It is allowed in case of replaceable requirement to 200 l to deliver LVZh and GZh to workplaces in safe leak-proof package.
75. In case of discharge (filling) of LVZh, GZh and it is necessary to use the automated slivonalivny devices with sealing of reservoirs and catching of the forced-out vapors. At the same time the gas contamination of the adjacent territory shall not be allowed.
76. Devices for filling and emptying of technological devices and capacity constructions shall exclude formation of the open falling stream of LVZh, GZh.
77. Spilled by LVZh and GZh shall be immediately removed by means of the occluding materials (sawdust, sand) or other fireproof means and are removed from rooms and the territory of outside installations. For liquidation of emergency flood of LVZh and GZh on object there shall be emergency inventory of sorbent.
78. In workshops where under the terms of technology it is impossible to avoid use of open devices, reservoirs or open container with LVZh and GZh, it is necessary:
78.1. have operational intrinsically safe covers on open bathtubs and reservoirs and to close them during the non-working periods and in case of fire;
78.2. provide emergency discharge of liquid from stationary bathtubs and reservoirs.
79. In case of slivonalivny transactions overflow of reservoirs is not allowed. When filling reservoir LVZh, GZh, which are subject to heating or long-term storage in summertime liquid level (in order to avoid overflow of the reservoir) shall be established taking into account expansion of liquid when heating.
80. During the work with LVZh, GZh and use of overalls from synthetic fabrics is not allowed.
81. On the territory of warehouses LVZh, GZh, and also platforms of these warehouses entrance of tractors, cars, diesel locomotives and other mechanized transport with internal combustion engines without spark arresters on systems of removal of exhaust gases and not completed with emergency firefighting equipment is not allowed.
82. For local lighting during slivonalivny transactions, in case of survey of reservoirs, sampling or measurement of level of liquid operational lamps in explosion-proof execution shall be applied. It is forbidden to use naked flame in places of handling works.
83. Operation of the pumps transporting LVZh, GZh, in case of defects of remote shutdown, the light and sound alarm system working in case of pressure drop or achievement of the lower limit of product in the devices feeding these pumps, and also start-up and operation of pumps without availability in the case of the moved liquid is not allowed.
84. LVZh and GZh in glass container are packed into strong boxes or obreshetka (wooden, plastic, metal) with filling of free space with the nonflammable pro-masonry and absorbing materials excluding depressurization of container. Walls of boxes and obreshetok shall be above the corked large bottles and cans on 5 cm.
85. LVZh more than 30 l shall be stored by reservoir in glass container (large bottles) on floor in one tier. It is forbidden establish them on racks or in stack.
86. In warehouses in case of manual stacking drums with LVZh and GZh shall be established on floor no more than in 2 rows, in case of the mechanized stacking of drums with GZh - no more 5, and LVZh - no more than 3 rows. Width of stack shall be no more than 2 drums. Width of main gangways for transportation of drums it is necessary to provide at least 1,8 of m, and between stacks - at least 1 m.
87. Leave of to consumers shall be made in the cylinders and truck tanks which are specially intended for.
88. All filled cylinders shall be checked for hermeticity of the gate and the threaded connection.
89. In case of leakage of LVZh, GZh, follows:
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.