of March 12, 2014 No. 170
About indexation of benefits of social insurance and some public social benefits
For the purpose of realization of provisions of Article 13 of the Pensions act of the national social insurance No. 156-XIV of October 14, 1998 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 42-44, 247), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Establish coefficient of indexation of benefits in 2014 in the amount of % 6,45 proceeding from the annual growth of consumer price index on 4,6 of % and annual growth of the average salary over the country for previous year on % 8,3.
1) all types of the pensions established and counted based on the Pensions act of the national social insurance No. 156-XIV of October 14, 1998;
2) the long-service pensions granted according to the Law on the state provision of pensions in the Republic of Moldova No. 437-XII of December 27, 1990 and the Order of the Government No. 865 of December 29, 1992. "About long-service pensions to educators and health cares" which are paid from budget funds of the national social insurance;
3) the pensions of government employees established based on the Civil service law No. 443-XIII of May 4, 1995;
4) the pensions of customs officers established based on the Law on service in customs authorities No. 1150-XIV of July 20, 2000;
5) the disability benefits established based on the Insurance law from labor accidents and occupational diseases No. 756-XIV of December 24, 1999.
3. To perform indexation of pensions of deputies, members of the government, government employees, local elected persons, prosecutors, separate employee categories of culture and customs officers only for that part of pension which is paid from budget funds of the national social insurance.
4. Since April 1, 2014 the size of index-linked minimum pension will constitute:
Leu 710,72 - old-age pension for workers of agricultural industry;
Leu 798,33 - old-age pension for other receivers of old-age pension;
Leu 567,95 - pension on the I group of disability;
Leu 548,44 - pension on the II group of disability;
Leu 386,19 - pension on III group of disability.
6. Since April 1, 2014:
1) to establish coefficient of indexation of the capitalized time payments established based on the Law on capitalization of time payments No. 123-XIV of July 30, 1998 in the amount of % 6,45;
2) indexation of the monthly capitalized payments to the beneficiaries who received industrial injury as a result of labor accident or occupational disease because of the company without legal successor subsequently liquidated is made from means of the government budget;
3) indexation of the monthly capitalized payments to the beneficiaries who received industrial injury as a result of labor accident or occupational disease because of the company subsequently liquidated is made from budget funds of the national social insurance.
7. Since April 1, 2014 are indexed:
1) the pensions granted based on the Law on social protection of the citizens who were injured owing to the Chernobyl catastrophic crash No. 909-XII of January 30, 1992 in the amount of % 6,45;
2) the monthly monetary compensation instead of providing with the food and nutritional supplements promoting removal of radionuclides from organism, participants of mitigation of consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash and nuclear testing, radiation accidents and their consequences on nuclear objects civil or military appointed based on the Law on social protection of the citizens who were injured owing to the Chernobyl catastrophic crash No. 909-XII of January 30, 1992 in the amount of % 4,6 proceeding from average value of growth of consumer price index for previous year.
Since April 1, 2014 compensation is established in indexed size.
8. Since April 1, 2014 the pensions granted based on the Law on provision of pensions of the military personnel and faces of the commanding and ordinary structure of law-enforcement bodies No. 1544-XII of June 23, 1993 in the amount of % 4,6 proceeding from average value of growth of consumer price index for previous year are indexed.
Since April 1, 2014 minimum pensions are established in indexed size.
9. The expenses connected with accomplishment of provisions of Item 2 and the subitem 3) of Item 6, become covered by budget funds of the national social insurance, and Item provision 5, of the subitem 2) of Item 6 and Items 7 and 8 of this Resolution - at the expense of means of the government budget.
minister of work,
social protection and family
Minister of Finance
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.