of May 31, 2014 No. 599
About approval of the standard of the state service "Documents Acceptance in the Organization of Technical and Professional, Postsecondary Education"
According to the subitem 3) of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 31, 2014, No. 599
1. The state service "Documents Acceptance in the Organization of Technical and Professional, Postsecondary Education" (further - the state service).
2. The standard of the state service is developed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry).
3. The state service appears the organizations of technical and professional, postsecondary education (further - the service provider).
Reception of applications and issue of results of rendering the state service are performed based on educational institution of technical and professional, postsecondary education.
4. Terms of rendering the state service:
1) from the moment of delivery of document package to the service provider for the uslugopoluchatel arriving:
on full-time courses - no later than August 20;
on evening and correspondence forms of education - no later than September 20;
2) the most allowed time of expectation for delivery of document package uslugopoluchatel to the service provider - no more than 15 minutes;
3) the most allowed time of servicing of uslugopoluchatel - no more than 15 minutes.
5. Form of rendering the state service: paper.
6. The receipt on documents acceptance in educational institution of technical and professional, postsecondary education is result of rendering the state service.
7. The state service is rendered free of charge.
8. Working schedule of the service provider: Monday through Friday inclusive, except days off and holidays, according to the labor law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, according to the established working schedule of the service provider from 9:00 to 18:30 o'clock, with lunch break from 13:00 till 14:30 o'clock.
Acceptance is performed without making an appointment and the accelerated servicing.
9. List of the documents necessary for rendering the state service in case of the personal address of uslugopoluchatel or his legal representative:
1) the application for admission in any form;
2) original of the education document;
3) photos of 3x4 cm in size in number of 4 pieces;
4) the medical certificate of form 086-U with appendix of flyurosnimk (for disabled people of I and II groups and disabled people since the childhood the conclusion of medico-social examination);
5) certificate of single national testing or complex testing (in the presence).
Identity documents of uslugopoluchatel, are shown personally or legal representatives.
Uslugopoluchateli - foreigners and stateless persons also submit the document determining them the status with mark about registration in the place of residence:
1) the foreigner - the residence permit of the foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the stateless person - the certificate of the stateless person;
3) the refugee - the certificate of the refugee;
4) person who is looking for shelter, the certificate of person who is looking for shelter;
5) the oralman - the certificate of the oralman.
The receipt on documents acceptance in form, according to appendix to this standard of the state service is issued to Uslugopoluchatel, with indication of:
1) the list of the handed-over documents;
2) surnames, name, middle name (in the presence), positions of the employee who accepted documents and also its contact information.
10. In case of appeal of decisions, actions (bezdeystviye) of the Ministry, the service provider and (or) his officials concerning rendering the state services the claim is submitted in writing:
1) addressed to the head of the Ministry or person replacing it to the address specified in Item 12 of this standard of the state service;
2) addressed to the head of the service provider to the address specified in Item 12 of this standard of the state service.
Confirmation of adoption of the claim is its registration (stamp, the entering number and date) in office of the Ministry, the service provider with indication of surname and initials of person which accepted the claim, term and the place of receipt of the answer to the made complaint. After registration the claim goes to the head of the service provider, the head for determination of the executive in charge and acceptance of adequate measures.
The claim of uslugopoluchatel concerning rendering the state service which arrived to the service provider, the Ministry is subject to consideration within five working days from the date of its registration.
In case of disagreement with results of the rendered state service, the uslugopoluchatel can address with the claim to authorized body by assessment and control of quality of rendering the state services.
The claim of uslugopoluchatel which arrived to authorized body by assessment and control of quality of rendering the state services is subject to consideration within fifteen working days from the date of its registration.
11. In disagreement cases with results of the rendered state service, the uslugopoluchatel has the right to take a legal action in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.