of June 3, 2014 No. 141
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for selection and Regulations of Admission in the highest military educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of further enhancement of procedure for selection and Regulations of Admission in the highest military educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan of intellectually developed and comprehensively prepared youth the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
2. To national guard, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Service of state security, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent together with the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, non-state non-profit organizations to accept to management and to provide strict execution of requirements of the Provision approved by this resolution.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 26, 2012 No. 277 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for acceptance of listeners and cadets in the highest military educational institutions".
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. I. Ikramov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 3 June, 2014 No. 141
This Provision according to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About education" and "About general conscription and military service" determines procedure for the organization of selection and the Regulation of Admission of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the highest military educational institutions (further - VVOU) by the list according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
2. Acceptance in VVOU is performed according to the Plan of completing approved by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The 5 percent quota of acceptance in the highest educational institutions of the Ministry of Defence and National guard from total quantity of acceptance of cadets is allocated to children of the acting staff of the law-enforcement bodies which made worthy contribution to prevention of the offenses and fight against crime which achieved good results in office or scientific activities.
For children of contract servicemen of officer, sergeant and ordinary structures of the ministries and departments which are part of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan which made worthy contribution to strengthening of defense capability of the country, achieved certain results in military and scientific activities in the period of service the five-percent quota, for children of the acting military personnel and employees of National guard of the Republic of Uzbekistan - two-percent quota from total quantity of acceptance of cadets in bachelor degree of the highest military educational institutions is allocated.
3. Selection and acceptance in VVOU are performed according to the Complex of actions for selection step by step realized according to the scheme according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
4. For high-quality completing of the contingent of listeners of VVOU the complex step-by-step selection providing is made:
military professional orientation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.