of May 23, 2014 No. 538
About approval of standards of the state services rendered by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, local executive bodies in the sphere of preschool and secondary education
According to the subitem 3) of article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
4) standard of the state service "Issue of the Expert Opinion to Authors and Group of Authors on Educational Editions of Preschool, Initial, Main Average, General Secondary, Technical and Professional and Higher Education";
2. Bring the following changes in some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2007 No. 1310 "About approval of types and document forms about formation of the state sample and Rules of their issue" (SAAP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2007, No. 50, the Art. 607):
in Rules of issue of the education documents of the state sample approved by the specified resolution:
state Item 6 in the following edition:
"6. Duplicates of documents and appendix to them are issued instead of the lost documents.
The basis for issue of the duplicate is:
1) the petition from the citizen or the parent (legal representative) of the minor child who lost the document addressed to the head of the organization of education in which circumstances of its loss in any form are stated;
2) the statement from the periodic printing edition, with indication of number and registration date of issue of the document, of publication no more than 10 days, from the date of placement by the citizen of information on loss of the document;
3) the copy of the certificate of birth (in case of the birth till 2008) or identity certificates (passport).
The duplicate of the document is issued no later than 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the statement.
The duplicate of the document is issued on surname, name, middle name on which the original of the document was issued.
Duplicates of documents are issued on forms of the sample operating at the time of decision making about issue of the duplicate and signed by the head of the organization of education and its deputy for study.
On the issued form of the document in the right upper corner the stamp "The duplicate instead of the original No." is put down;
3) in the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 17, 2013 No. 499 "About approval of Standard rules of organization activity of formation of the corresponding types, including Standard rules of the organizations of education realizing additional educational programs for children" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2013, No. 33, the Art. 501):
in Standard rules of activities of the preschool organizations approved by the specified resolution to exclude Item 10.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 23, 2014, No. 538
1. The state service "Statement on Queue of Children of Preschool Age (up to 7 Years) for the Direction in the Children's Preschool Organizations" (further - the state service).
2. The standard of the state service is developed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.