of May 20, 2014 No. 511
About approval of Rules of maintaining and use of the register of subjects of private entrepreneurship
According to subitem 23-1) of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 31, 2006 "About private entrepreneurship" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of maintaining and use of the register of subjects of private entrepreneurship.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 20, 2014 No. 511
1. These rules of maintaining and use of the register of subjects of private entrepreneurship (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 23-1) of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 31, 2006 "About private entrepreneurship" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for maintaining and use of the register of subjects of private entrepreneurship.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the business and identification number (BIN) is the unique number created for the legal entity and the individual entrepreneur performing activities in the form of joint venture;
2) the register - the register of subjects of private entrepreneurship is the electronic database containing data on categories of subjects of private entrepreneurship;
3) the individual identification number (IIN) is the unique number created for physical person, including the individual entrepreneur performing activities in the form of personal entrepreneurship;
4) information system "The state database "Legal entities" (GBD YUL) is national register of business and identification numbers, the information system intended for accounting and storage of information about the legal entities (branches and representations), individual entrepreneurs performing activities in the form of joint venture, forming and storage of data on the assigned business and identification numbers created and stopped activities;
5) the digital signature (DS) is set of electronic digital symbols created by means of the digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content;
6) the National certification center of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NUTs) is the certification center servicing members of "the electronic government", the state and non-state information systems, certifying compliance of open key of the digital signature to the closed key of the digital signature, and also confirming reliability of the registration certificate issued for physical persons and legal entities;
7) information system "The state E-licensing database (IS GBD of EL) is the state electronic register of the licenses, the information system containing data about issued, renewed, suspended, renewed and the terminated licenses, and also branches, representations (objects, Items, sites) of the licensee performing the licensed type (subspecies) of activities which on a centralized basis create identification license number, issued by licensors;
8) the lock of "the electronic government" (ShEP) is the information system intended for integration of information systems of "the electronic government" within realization of electronic services;
9) the single transport system of state bodies (ETC GO) is the network of telecommunications located in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, consisting of interdepartmental information and communication network, intended for realization of managerial and organizational goals and interaction among themselves of local government bodies, state bodies, including their territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations, and also intended for ensuring interaction of electronic information resources and information systems of "the electronic government".
3. Determination of category of subjects of private entrepreneurship is performed according to the criteria and their threshold values specified in article 6 of the Law and also according to the Rules of calculation of annual average number of workers and the annual average income of subjects of private entrepreneurship approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Originally forming of the Register is performed by authorized body on entrepreneurship based on information obtained by means of information exchange:
1) the Tax Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Tax Code) provides the following information - about the registered subjects of private entrepreneurship: BIN of the subject of private entrepreneurship; IIN of the subject of private entrepreneurship; data on the income of the subject of private entrepreneurship for the last three years according to Item 6 of these rules; data on the number of workers of subjects of private entrepreneurship for the last year according to Item 6 of these rules;
2) the authorized state body in the field of informatization provides functioning of IS GBD EL for receipt of information on licenses on the following types of activity: the activities connected with drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors; production and (or) wholesale of excisable products; activities for storage of grain on hlebopriyemny Items; carrying out lottery; activities in the field of gaming; activities for production, conversion and oil sale, oil products, gas, electrical and heat energy; the activities connected with turnover of radioactive materials; banking activity (or separate types of banking activities) and activities in the insurance market (except activities of insurance agent); auditor activities; professional activity in the security market; activities of credit bureaus; security activities; the activities connected with turnover of civil and office weapon and cartridges to it;
3) the authorized body in the field of state registration of legal entities provides the information according to the procedure, determined by Items 11 on 15 these rules, about all registered and liquidated subjects of private entrepreneurship, namely: BIN of the legal entity; name of the legal entity; form of business of the legal entity.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.