of June 3, 2014 No. 303
About approval of standards of the state services rendered to physical persons and legal entities by state bodies, their structural divisions and subordinated organizations
For the purpose of improvement of quality and availability of the state services rendered to citizens and legal entities by state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic in view of Item 9 of the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About measures for elimination of the reasons of political and system corruption in authorities", being guided by article 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- be guided and observe the standards of the state services approved by Item 1 of this Resolution;
- post standards of the state services on websites and information stands.
3. Determine that control of observance of standards of the state services is exercised by authorized state bodies on which responsibility for standardization of departmental state services according to Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Unified register (list) of the state services rendered by state bodies, their structural divisions and subordinated organizations" of February 10, 2012 to No. 85 is conferred.
5. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on the relevant structural divisions of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 3, 2014 No. 303
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.