It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On May 8, 2014 No. 377
of May 3, 2014 No. 295
About the Development program of private institutions of preschool and general secondary education for 2014-2020
1. Approve the Development program of private institutions of preschool and general secondary education for 2014-2020 it (is applied).
2. To the ministries, departments, executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, areas, the city of Dushanbe, the organizations and organizations to take necessary measures for realization of the purposes and tasks provided by the Development program of private institutions of preschool and general secondary education for 2014-2020.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan control over program implementation of development of private institutions of preschool and general secondary education for 2014-2020 and by results of its realization annually till February 10 to provide information in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 3, 2014 No. 295
1. The development program of private institutions of preschool and general secondary education for 2014-2020 (further - the Program) is developed according to Item 12 of the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 19, 2013, No. 23 "About results of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2012 and tasks for 2013". The program determines benefits and the main directions of support and development of cooperation of the state and private sector in education.
2. Main objective of program implementation is creating favorable conditions for practical partnership between the state and private sectors, and on this basis on improvement of access for children to the quality preschool and general secondary education meeting the modern requirements.
3. With further development of private institutions of preschool and all-secondary education the healthy competition in the sphere of preschool and general secondary education will be created.
4. With the direct help and support of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and local executive bodies of the government of the cities and areas the number of non-state (private) educational institutions increases year after year and the number of the pupils attracted in these educational institutions grows.
5. In 2011 - 2012 academic year in the republic 47 non-state (private) general education educational institutions, from them 26 gymnasiums (with scope of 10445 pupils), 7 lyceums (with scope of 2965 pupils) and 14 non-state (private) educational institutions functioned (with scope of 4890 pupils). The listed organizations were covered by training and education of 18300 pupils (from them 5747 girls). In 2012-2013 academic year the number of these organizations grew to 52, from them 23 gymnasiums (scope of 8797 pupils), 11 lyceums (with scope of 5564 pupils) and 18 non-state (private) educational institutions (with scope of 5674 pupils). The total quantity of the pupils covered in these educational institutions constituted 20035 people.
The analysis shows that for three last academic year the number of such organizations increased on 5, and scope of pupils in them on 1736 people.
It should be noted that in the above-stated educational institutions good material and personnel base, the number of pupils in classes meet the established standards.
In these organizations teachers are accepted on the basis of tender and their salary in comparison with state educational institutions is 25-30% higher.
Despite it, the contribution of non-state (private) educational institutions in the republic is insignificant and they cover only 1% of total quantity of pupils.
Development of non-state (private) educational institutions gives the chance further to regulate according to the established regulations the number of pupils in state educational institutions, to reduce shortage of student's seats and training in three changes.
In 2013 the number of preschool educational institutions from 509 increased in the republic to 520, that in comparison with 2012 is 11 organizations more from which 2 organizations were open in Khatlon Region, 9 in Sughd area. From total quantity of preschool educational institutions 440 function under department of departments of education and 50 under department of the organizations.
Despite it, in preschool educational institutions a lot more shortcomings take place, today preschool education and education cover only 10% of percent of children.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.