of May 30, 2014 No. 81
About the board of trustees
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on April 24, 2014
This Law establishes the purposes, the principles, legal and organizational basis of forming and activities of the board of trustees of the public and local government office providing to citizens the state services.
The board of trustees (further - Council) - not having the status of the legal entity, the non-state, non-governmental, non-profit, public organization uniting on voluntary basis of all who are interested in development of high-quality provision of the state services in specific organization.
The state service - result of the activities of public institutions performed within their competence on execution of request of physical persons and legal entities and directed to realization of the rights, satisfaction of legitimate interests of consumers of the services, or fulfillment of duties resulting from the civil relations.
The public or local government offices of the social sphere - organizations which core activity is provision of the state services in the field of education, cultures, social protection, execution of punishments and health care.
The humanitarian assistance - the assets gratuitously provided by the states, the organizations and physical persons to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic, local government body, the state, non-profit organization, and also the needing physical person in the form of food, the equipment, equipment, the equipment, medical means and medicines, other property for improvement of living conditions and life of the population.
The organization of civil society - the voluntary self-governed non-profit organizations created on the basis of community of their interests for realization of spiritual or other non-material needs in interests of society for which generation of profit is not main objective of activities and the got profit is not shared between members, founders and officials.
Public work - the activities of citizens performed voluntarily and disinterestedly according to their requirements and interests, individually or collectively on the basis of the free and conscious choice for benefit of the third parties or society in general which is directed to preserving and strengthening of humanistic values, the solution of social problems, assistance to personal development and enhancement of society.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on Council consists of the Constitution, this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. Creation of the boards of trustees in the public and local government offices of the social sphere is obligatory, except for the organizations determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic according to part 3 of article 17 of this Law.
Council performs functions of governing body within the competence established by this Law.
2. Owners of other organizations working in the sphere of provision of the state services having the right to create councils on conditions and according to the procedure, established by this Law.
3. In one organization of the social sphere one Council is effective.
4. Council performs the activities on permanent basis, on the principles of voluntary and non-paid participation in its activities of representatives of state bodies, local government bodies and the organizations of civil society.
1. The purpose of Council is assistance to improvement of quality of the provided services, food and medicines, transparency of activities of organizations of the social sphere, and also efficiency of use of extrabudgetary funds.
2. Tasks of Council are:
1) assistance to creation of conditions for the effective organization of activities of organizations of the social sphere;
2) assistance in achievement by organizations of the social sphere of their authorized purposes and tasks;
3) assistance to effective interaction of state bodies, local government bodies with the organizations of civil society, and also with the international organizations;
4) attraction of the additional sources of financing to organizations of the social sphere which are not contradicting the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1) promotes development and adoption of the development strategy of organizations of the social sphere by founders, and also improvement of quality of provision of the state services;
2) is performed by search and attraction of the humanitarian assistance (investors, patrons) and other sources of financing on development of the organizations of the social sphere which are not contradicting the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Considers 3) and exercises supervision of execution of expense budget of the extrabudgetary funds raised for organizations of the social sphere and also of product quality of food and medicines;
4) assists in the solution of the current and perspective tasks, development and effective functioning of organizations of the social sphere, improvement of quality of work.
2. Council has the right:
1) to make suggestions for improvement of activities of organizations of the social sphere and to enhancement of regulatory legal acts in the fields of education, cultures, social protection, execution of punishments and health care;
2) to render development assistance and strengthening of material and technical resources of organizations of the social sphere, quality assurance of catering services, rendering medical services, holding sports and mass, sports and improving, welfare, educational actions;
3) to invite to meetings of Council of employees of organizations of the social sphere, representatives of state bodies, local government bodies, and also the interested organizations, specialists and experts;
4) to request documents or other information connected with activities implementation (including off-budget financial and economic), the corresponding officials have organizations of the social sphere, except for information relating to state and other secret protected by the law;
To create 5) as required the permanent and (or) temporary commissions from among members of council;
6) to get acquainted with results of check of organization of the social sphere by fiscal bodies;
7) to make in authorized body recommendations of acceptance of adequate measures to officials, employees of organization of the social sphere following the results of activities of the permanent and (or) temporary commission, working groups in case of violation in the sphere of financial and economic activities and regulations of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
8) to transfer to authorized state bodies, their officials, law enforcement agencies materials about the revealed violations for acceptance of necessary measures;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.