of November 29, 2003 No. 206-II
About civil defense
This Law determines the main objectives, the organizational principles of creation and functioning of Civil defense of Turkmenistan, power of executive bodies, companies, organizations and organizations, the rights and obligations of citizens of Turkmenistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons in the field of civil defense.
In this Law the following concepts and terms are used:
1) Civil defense is set of the nation-wide events held in peace and wartime for the purpose of protection of the population, subjects to managing and the territory of the country against impact of the striking (destroying) factors of modern weapons of destruction, emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature;
2) governing bodies of Civil defense - the executive bodies of Turkmenistan, the organizations performing management and providing accomplishment of actions of Civil defense in peace and wartime;
3) evacuation bodies - the evacuation and evacuation receiving commissions created central and local executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations for implementation of evacuation of the population, material values to the safety area, the organizations of their placement, productive activity and life support;
4) civil defense forces - military units of Civil defense, territorial, object forming, forming of services of Civil defense and emergency situations, operational and rescue groups;
5) parts of Civil defense - the military units of the Ministry of Defence of Turkmenistan created by the President of Turkmenistan;
6) forming of Civil defense - the territorial and object forming, forming of services of Civil defense and emergency situations created in welayats, etraps, the cities, central and local executive bodies at the companies, in organizations and the organizations;
7) services of Civil defense and extraordinary the situatsiytsentralny, velayatsky, etrapsky, city, object services of Civil defense and emergency situations created by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, heads central and local executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations;
8) operational and rescue groups - the central, velayatsky, etrapsky, city and public organizations intended for conducting search and rescue works in hard to reach areas and on objects of the increased complexity;
9) signal "Attention to all!" - single signal of Civil defense which is transmitted by sirens and other alarm means. On this signal the population shall turn on TVs, radio receivers and other means of acceptance of information, to listen carefully to the transmitted data and to fulfill requirements for operations procedure and rules of conduct;
10) fund of protective constructions - set of all available engineering constructions which are specially intended for protection of production personnel and the population against modern weapons of destruction and also in case of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature;
11) subjects to managing - the building, constructions and other structures used for the benefit of industrial, agricultural production and other fields of activity of society.
1. The legislation of Turkmenistan in the field of civil defense is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan, consists of this Law, and also other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan regulating questions of civil defense.
2. Operation of this Law extends to executive bodies, local government bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, to officials and citizens of Turkmenistan, foreign citizens and stateless persons which are in the territory of Turkmenistan.
1. The organization and conducting civil defense - one of the most important functions of the state, component of its defense actions.
2. Protection of the population and subjects to managing is paramount task of Civil defense and is performed on the basis of scientific determination of optimum conducts of the population and advance preparation of the territories and subjects to managing for the benefit of reduction of damage in cases of use of modern weapons of destruction and emergence of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature.
3. The main objectives of Civil defense are:
1) the organization, development and maintenance in permanent readiness of management systems, notifications and bonds;
2) creation of civil defense forces, their preparation and maintenance in permanent readiness for actions in case of emergency situations;
3) personnel training central and local executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, the population to preparation and actions in case of emergency situations;
4) observation and laboratory control of radiation, chemical, bacteriological and biological situation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.