of April 17, 2014 No. 1227-VII
About Public television and broadcasting of Ukraine
This Law creates the legal basis of activities of Public television and broadcasting of Ukraine, determines bases of activities of National public broadcasting company of Ukraine.
1. For the purpose of satisfaction of information needs of society, involvement of citizens to discussion and the solution of the major socio-political questions, ensuring national dialog, assistance to forming of civil society the Public television and broadcasting of Ukraine is created.
2. The public television and broadcasting of Ukraine is formed in the form of "National Public Broadcasting Company of Ukraine" joint-stock company (further - NOTU) which 100 percent of shares belong to the state.
NOTE the Novgorod-Seversk regional state broadcasting company "Severskaya", "The Kryvyi Rih regional state broadcasting company "Krivorozhye" which will be reorganized by accession to National TV company of Ukraine is formed based on National TV company of Ukraine, the National radio company of Ukraine, the State broadcasting company "Kultura", regional state broadcasting companies, the State Crimea television and radio broadcasting company, the state organizations "Kiev State Regional Broadcasting Company", "Sevastopol Regional State Broadcasting Company", ".
Formation of NOTU is performed according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the legislation taking into account the features determined by this Law.
The Ukrtelefilm joint-stock company which 100 percent of shares belong to the state which is created by conversion of the state company "The Ukrainian studio of television movies "Ukrtelefilm" joins NSTU.
NOTE is object of nation-wide value. Alienation, transfer (except short-term lease), privatization of real estate, objects of construction in progress, the parcels of land on which they are located and also the shares belonging to the state in the authorized capital of NOTU is forbidden.
1. In the activities NOTU is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine "About information", "About access to public information", "About television and broadcasting", "About National council of Ukraine concerning television and broadcasting", this Law, the Charter of NOTU which affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, international treaties which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, and other regulatory legal acts.
1. Activities of NOTU are performed on the principles:
1) the comprehensive, objective and balanced informing on socially significant events in Ukraine and abroad;
2) observance of regulations of public morals, traditions and culture of the Ukrainian people, distribution of family values and strengthening of role of traditional family in development of the Ukrainian society;
3) priority of public concerns over commercial and political;
4) clear split of the facts from comments and estimates;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.