of May 6, 2014 No. 454/2014
About partial mobilization
Due to the sharp complication of internal political situation in the southern and east regions of the country owing to further intervention of the Russian Federation in internal affairs of Ukraine, growth of social tension in the state, based on the offer of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, according to Items 1, of 17, 106, of article 112 of the Constitution of Ukraine I decide 20 parts one of Article:
1. Announce and carry out partial mobilization (further - mobilization).
2. Carry out mobilization in the territory of the Vinnytsia, Volynsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Transcarpathian, Zaporizhia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kiev, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Lviv, Nikolaev, Odessa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkassk, Chernivtsi, Chernihiv regions, the city of Kiev.
3. Mobilization is carried out within 45 days from the date of entry into force of this Decree.
4. Appeal of persons liable for call-up, including reservists, and delivery of vehicles for ensuring requirements of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, National guard of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, other military forming of Ukraine to perform in the amounts determined by mobilization plans taking into account reserve.
5. To local executive bodies with the assistance of local government bodies and with involvement of the companies, organizations and organizations of all patterns of ownership to organize and provide in accordance with the established procedure:
1) the timely notification and arrival of the citizens who are called up for military service, arrival of the equipment on assembly points and in military units;
2) allocation is temporary buildings, constructions, the parcels of land, transport and other material means, provision of services to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, National guard of Ukraine, other military forming of Ukraine according to mobilization plans.
6. To provide to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine financing and to accept within powers of other actions connected with the announcement and carrying out partial mobilization.
Acting president of Ukraine, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.