of July 17, 2004 No. 92
About the electronic document and the electronic digital signature
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 18, 2004
1. The purposes of this Law are:
- establishment of the legal basis of application of electronic documents;
- determination of the main requirements imposed to electronic documents;
- providing legal conditions for use of electronic digital signatures in processes of exchange of electronic messages in case of which observance the electronic digital signature is recognized to the equivalent sign manual;
- providing legal conditions of provision of services on the certificate of electronic digital signatures;
- establishment of the rights, obligations and responsibility of participants of the legal relationship arising in the field of electronic document management.
2. Operation of this Law extends to public authorities and local government bodies, and also on the legal entities and physical person which are under jurisdiction of the Kyrgyz Republic.
State bodies and local government bodies provide each other information by means of electronic exchange on a grant basis.
3. Operation of this Law does not extend to use of other electronic analogs of the sign manual, including to the digitized image of the personal signature, and also used in the international systems based on international certificates in which residents of the Kyrgyz Republic participate according to the international treaties which became effective in the procedure established by the law which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Use of the electronic digital signature is regulated by this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the agreement of the parties.
In this Law the following concepts are used:
the electronic message - information which is provided in the form of set of conditions of elements of electronic computer facilities, other electronic means of processing, storage and information transfer which can be transformed to the form suitable for unambiguous perception by the person;
the document electronically displays (the electronic document) the electronic message having attributes for its identification as the document;
the electronic digital signature (EDS) - the string received as a result of conversion of initial information with use of private key of the EDS which allows the user of public key of the EDS to establish integrity and invariance of this information, and also the owner of private key of the EDS;
means of the EDS - set of the program and technical means realizing function of development and check of authenticity of the EDS;
public key of the EDS - the public string intended for verification of the EDS;
private key of the EDS - the string intended for development of the EDS and known only to the signing person;
the user of public key of the EDS - the physical person or legal entity using public key of the EDS;
the certificate of public key of the EDS (signature key certificate) the document issued and certified by certification center, confirming accessory of public key of the EDS to certain person;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.