of March 27, 2014 No. 133
About approval of Rules of use of the web portal of public procurements and Rules of work of the web portal of public procurements in case of technical failures of work of the web portal of public procurements
1. Approve enclosed:
1) Rules of use of the web portal of public procurements according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of work of the web portal of public procurements in case of technical failures of work of the web portal of public procurements according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2008 No. 643 "About approval of Rules of rendering electronic services to subjects of system of public procurements and to other interested persons" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 5519, No. 65 published in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper on March 7, 2009 (25809)).
3. To department of methodology of public procurements of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Amrina G. A.) provide in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication.
The deputy prime minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2014 No. 133
1. These rules of use of the web portal of public procurements (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 4) of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2007 "About public procurements" and establish procedure for use of the web portal of public procurements and contain the main technical requirements to use of the web portal of public procurements.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) information service - service in provision to users of information resources;
2) the participant of the web portal (further - the participant) - the customer, the organizer of public procurements, the single organizer of public procurements, the potential supplier who was registered;
3) the user of the web portal (further - the user) - the official of the participant or the representative of the participant;
4) force majeure circumstances - natural disasters or other circumstances which it is impossible to provide or prevent, the functioning attracting stop or inadequate operability of the web portal or system in general;
5) interactive service - service in provision of electronic information resources to users on their requests or by agreement of the parties, requiring mutual information exchange;
6) the confidential third party of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - DTS RK) - the public technical service performing confirmation of authenticity of the foreign electronic digital signature with use of means of the electronic digital signature (the means of cryptographic information protection realizing processes of forming and verification of the electronic digital signature);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.