of December 28, 2013 No. ZR-152
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 11, 2013
1. This Law regulates economic and organizational situations and the legal basis of stimulation of employment of the population in the Republic of Armenia, establishes realization of the rights of citizens in the sphere of employment of the population, types of the services rendered by the state, types of social assistance in case of unemployment, and also the legal basis of public-private partnership.
1. Employment is regulated by the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, the Civil code of the Republic of Armenia, the Labor code of the Republic of Armenia, the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About the minimum monthly salary", this Law and other legal acts, international treaties of the Republic of Armenia.
2. If international treaties of the Republic of Armenia establish other regulations, than those which are provided by this Law then are applied regulations of international treaties.
1. The citizens of the Republic of Armenia living in the Republic of Armenia foreign citizens and persons without citizenship have the right to the choice between employment and unemployment, except as specified, established by the laws of the Republic of Armenia.
2. Employment of the foreign citizens and stateless persons having the right to residence in the Republic of Armenia is regulated by this Law, other laws of the Republic of Armenia and international treaties of the Republic of Armenia.
3. State regulation of employment of the citizens of the Republic of Armenia living in the Republic of Armenia foreign citizens and stateless persons is performed by means of social security.
1. The main concepts used in the Law:
1) employment – the types of activity which are not forbidden by the law of the Republic of Armenia and the stipulated in Article 5 these Laws;
2) person which is in job search - person which reached age of 16 years who, irrespective of circumstance of employment any type of activity, the stipulated in Article 5 these Laws, addressed to the state body authorized by the Government of the Republic of Armenia (further - authorized body) for the purpose of realization of the rights established by part 1 of article 21 of this Law;
3) jobless person – the person under the age of, granting pension entitlement on age which is in job search and is not busy with any type of activity, the stipulated in Article 5 these Laws, stays on the registry in authorized body for the purpose of job search, expressed readiness to get to suitable work and received the status of the unemployed;
4) person risking to lose work – person which is in employment relationships, which:
and. within three months after the end of the leave granted on child care up to three years it is registered by authorized body as person which is in job search
. within three months after demobilization from obligatory compulsory military service it is registered by authorized body as person which is in job search
received from the employer the written notice of termination of the employment contract on the bases provided by Items 1, of 2, 3 and 7 parts 1 of Article 113 of the Labor code of the Republic of Armenia century and within ten days after receipt of the notification it is registered by authorized body as person which is in job search;
5) the annual state program on employment regulation (further - the annual program) - the document developed by authorized body according to which state policy of employment is performed;
6) assessment of needs of person who is in job search - determination in the procedure for opportunities of person which is in job search established by the Government of the Republic of Armenia, on accomplishment of certain work with acceptance for basis of the criteria of determination of noncompetitiveness provided by part 1 of article 22 of this Law in the labor market and desires of this person;
7) vacant position – the workplace requiring certain profession (qualification) or ability, or skills, and which is not occupied at the moment;
8) again created workplace – the workplace created at most within three months beginning from the moment of representation by the employer to authorized body or stipulated in Item 13 parts of 1 this Article of the non-state organization for employment of information on creation of workplace;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.