of February 14, 2014 No. 58
About approval of Regulations of work of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on fight against economic and corruption crime (financial police)
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations of work of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on fight against economic and corruption crime (financial police) (further - Regulations).
2. To chiefs of Departments on fight against economic and corruption crime (financial police) on areas, the cities of Astana and Almaty, Academy of financial police to bring regulations of work of entrusted divisions into accord with Regulations provisions.
3. Organizational control and international cooperation of the Agency to provide to department inspectorate together with Legal support department state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication in mass media.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chief of staff of the Agency.
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 14, 2014, No. 58
2. The common directorship of the Agency is performed by the Chairman of the Agency (further - the Chairman).
The chairman determines job responsibilities of vice-chairmen, Chief of staff, heads of Departments and independent managements of the Agency (further - division managers of the Agency).
3. Coordination of activities of structural divisions of the Agency on organizational and information analytically to ensuring activities of the Chairman, accomplishment of its orders, work planning of the Agency, development of strategic directions of activities of bodies of financial police perform Organizational and control department inspectorate (further - OKD-inspection) and the office of the Chairman (further - the device).
4. Requirements of these Regulations extend to all staff and employees of bodies of financial police.
5. The agency performs activities according to strategic, quarterly, special and other work plans.
6. The strategic plan - the document determining strategic directions, the purposes, tasks and indicators of results of activities of bodies of financial police for planning period with reflection of the amounts of financing for its realization by the budget programs.
The strategic plan is developed each three years for the five-year period on the basis of strategic and program documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan and affirms the order of the Head of Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. The offers in the Strategic plan vised by the supervising vice-chairmen are represented to OKD-inspection of the Agency by divisions till March 15 of year of development.
OKD-inspection together with Financial and economic management (further - FHU) perform project development of the Strategic plan and till May 15 of year of development provide its coordination with relevant organs for entering and approval into Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. For implementation of the Strategic plan OKD-inspection will annually organize development and approval of the Operational plan containing the specific actions of bodies of financial police in the current financial year coordinated on resources, executives in charge and completion dates to goal achievement, tasks and indicators of the Strategic plan.
9. For the purpose of monitoring of execution of the Operational plan of division of the Agency, actions, responsible for execution, quarterly, till the 15th following reporting quarter send to OKD-inspection information on the course it to realization in the accounting period; according to the Strategic plan - quarterly, till the 25th following reporting quarter.
10. Quarterly planning determines tasks for the short-term period and is intended to provide implementation of actions of operational and strategic work plans.
The offers in the quarterly work plan requiring finance and material costs are approved with FHU, vised by the supervising vice-chairmen and are represented to OKD-inspection of the Agency by divisions to the 5th day of the last month of quarter.
The quarterly work plan shall contain data on the object, subject, the period covered by action (check, the analysis or generalization), executives in charge and collaborators (in coordination), about terms and forms of completion of action.
Actions of the quarterly plan shall be urgent and significant, that is correspond to the tasks set for bodies of financial police.
In case of creation of the quarterly plan it is necessary to exclude duplication with the previous plans, to consider the optimum number of actions and not to allow inclusion in it of formal actions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.