of May 11, 2014 No. 469
About approval of conditions on which foreigners and stateless persons can be part of crew of the vessel floating under National flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 2 of article 25 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" and Item 3 of article 34 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed conditions on which foreigners and stateless persons can be part of crew of the vessel floating under National flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - conditions).
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication, except for the subitem 2) of Item of 1 conditions which becomes effective since January 1, 2015.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 11, 2014 No. 469
1. Employment on the vessel floating under National flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreigners and stateless persons is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of attraction of foreign labor power for implementation of labor activity in the Republic of Kazakhstan, in case of observance of the following conditions:
1) foreigners and stateless persons cannot be appointed to positions of the ship master, senior assistant of the ship master, senior mechanic and radio specialists of the vessel of internal water swimming;
3) employment on the vessel of foreigners and stateless persons is performed in the presence of free workplaces on the vessel and lack of opportunity to satisfy demand for workers by separate professions and qualifications in the domestic market of work;
4) the education level (professional training) and working life of foreigners and the stateless persons involved for implementation of labor activity as a part of crew of the vessel floating under National flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan shall meet requirements imposed to positions of specialists in the field of merchant shipping and inland water transport according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) the professional training level and competence of the foreign citizens and stateless persons employed on the vessel proves to be true:
the education document recognized by the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the existing international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan and in case of need the notarized translation of the education document on the state or Russian languages;
the documents confirming labor activity of the worker, certified by the employer;
The foreigners and persons without citizenship employed on the vessel floating under National flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan shall have 6):
the conclusion of medical commission confirming their suitability to such work for health reasons;
for foreigners - the valid foreign passport, at the same time for foreigners whose agreements on visa-free procedure for entrance and stay are not signed with states Republic of Kazakhstan it is in addition necessary to have the corresponding visa according to the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
for stateless persons - the certificate of the stateless person or the foreign passport issued by foreign state, confirmatory legal status of the stateless person.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.