of December 31, 2013 No. 354
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for issue of the certificate of the organization for maintenance of aircrafts
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for issue of the certificate of the organization for maintenance of aircrafts, according to appendix.
2. The state inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights in two-month time to bring the departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R.S.Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 31, 2013 No. 354
1. This Provision according to Article 37 (1) the Air code of the Republic of Uzbekistan the procedure for issue of the Certificate of the organization for the maintenance (M) of the aircrafts (A) determines.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are applied:
the aircraft equipment (AE) - VS and their components (any component of VS, including power plants, onboard systems, components, assembly units, details);
the aircraft - any aircraft supported in the atmosphere due to its interaction with air excepting interaction with the air reflected from the land surface;
the AT TO external linear station - the linear station created by the organization for TO VS and operating outside the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Gosavianadzor - the State inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights;
the allowing personnel - the aviation personnel certifying the flight validity of VS, its system or component for their admission to operation after accomplishment of TO;
the applicant - the legal entity who filed in Gosavianadzor petition on issue, prolongation of effective period, renewal, cancellation, renewal and cancellation of the Certificate of the organization for TO VS;
engineering personnel - the aviation personnel having the existing certificate of the aviaspecialist with the admission of work on TO VS and/or its components;
inspection check of the organization for TO of VS - assessment of the organization for TO of VS performed for the purpose of determination of compliance of the organization to the established requirements;
the flight validity - the characteristic of VS determined by the principles provided and realized in its design and flight qualities, allowing to make safe flight in the expected conditions and in case of the established operation methods;
the AT TO linear station - division of the organization for TO VS which is created in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan out of the main location of the organization for the term of at least three months;
modification - modification of certain standard design;
discrepancy of category 1 - any discrepancy to requirements of this provision which does not allow to provide maintenance of the flight validity of VS. Discrepancy of category 1 interferes with issue of the Certificate of the organization for TO VS;
discrepancy of category 2 - any discrepancy to requirements of this provision which is not connected directly with maintenance of the flight validity of VS, but represents variations from the established requirements or procedures. Discrepancy of category 2 does not interfere with issue of the Certificate of the organization for TO VS;
airworthiness standards - the requirements to design, parameters and flight qualities of aircrafts and their components aimed at safety of flights;
operational TO - the works on TO which are carried out for preparation of VS for flight. Operational TO can include: search and elimination of refusals; replacement of components; planned works on TO (including visual surveys for identification of the obvious damages / violations which are not requiring labor-consuming profound control). It can also include works on internal elements of design, onboard systems, engines for which accomplishment there is access through the fast-opened panels/hatches; running repair and simple modifications which do not require essential dismantling and can be executed with the simplest types of the equipment and tool;
the list of the approved sphere of activity of the organization for TO of VS - the integral appendix to the Certificate of the organization for TO of VS in which the sphere of activity (work types) on which accomplishment this organization is approved is specified;
periodic TO - the works on TO which are not answering to criteria of "operational TO" on complexity and requirements to conditions of their accomplishment;
maintenance of the flight validity - package of measures by means of which compliance of VS to requirements of airworthiness standards and their maintenance in the condition necessary for safe operation throughout operational service life is provided;
repair - recovery of the flight validity of VS after its damage or depreciation for ensuring further compliance of VS to the requirements to designing provided by the relevant standards of the flight validity which were used for issue of the certificate of type to the VS corresponding type;
Management on organization activity on TO of VS - the document approved by the head of the organization for TO of VS and containing the detailed information about sphere of activity of the organization for TO VS, obligations and responsibility of its management, engineering personnel, structure, production base, the TO procedures and system of quality assurance;
The quality manual - the document stating policy in the field of quality and describing the quality system of the organization for TO VS;
managing personnel - the authorized persons as a part of personnel of the organization having the powers sufficient to perform resource and organizational support of all works on TO VS according to the obligations assigned to them;
The certificate on TO - the document containing the data confirming satisfactory accomplishment of the works on TO of VS specified in it according to the approved data and procedures described in the Management on organization activity on TO of VS;
Sertifikat of approval of the organization for TO of VS - the document certifying that performance of works on TO of VS by the holder Sertifikata conforms to requirements of this provision;
the quality system - set of organizational structure, the documentary techniques, processes and resources necessary for implementation of managerial control by quality according to the quality standards;
the safety management system of flights (SMSF) - system approach to safety management of flights, including necessary organizational structure, hierarchy of responsibility, the guidelines and procedures;
third party - the organization approved by Gosavianadzor and/or competent authority of foreign state involved in performance of works on VS but which is not entering into structure of this organization for TO VS;
maintenance - work, VS, necessary for maintenance of the flight validity, including operational and periodic TO VS and their components, control recovery work, checks, replacements, elimination of defects which are carried out as separately, and in combination, and also practical implementation of modification or repair;
the approved organization for TO of VS - the organization which activities are certified by Gosavianadzor according to requirements of this provision for accomplishment of TO of VS and/or their components and functioning under control of Gosavianadzor;
the operator of VS - the legal entity or physical person owning VS on the property right or other corporeal right which capability to perform operation of this VS it is confirmed with the air operator certificate;
operational documentation - documentation regulating flight and technical operation of VS and component, including TO, and containing operational restrictions, procedures and recommendations.
3. Performance of works on TO of VS is performed by the approved organization for TO of VS (further - the Organization) in the presence of the Certificate of the Organization with the list of the approved sphere of activity attached to it (further - the Certificate). The organization which does not have the Certificate has no right to perform works on TO VS.
4. The following spheres of activity of the Organization are subject to approval in Gosavianadzor:
a) all types (forms) of TO of VS, aircraft engines and their components according to the program (regulations) of TO of VS;
b) special works (non-destructive testing, accomplishment of modifications of VS, determination of weight and centering of VS, diagnostics of engines etc.).
5. Certification of the Organization for approval of its sphere of activity and issue of the Certificate is performed by Gosavianadzor according to this Provision and the legislation.
6. Certification of the Organization which approved sphere of activity extends to performance of works in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan is made without payment. All expenses connected with approval of sphere of activity of the Organization in the territory of foreign state are paid directly by the applicant.
7. The approved sphere of activity can include as accomplishment of TO VS in general, and its components or various combination of that and another.
8. The organization can function as:
a) the independent organization for which TO VS is core activity;
b) specialized structural division on TO VS of the operator of VS, airline, airport, aircraft or aircraft-building plant in case of accomplishment on VS of the works on TO which are not connected with core activity.
9. If the Organization is not part of own organization of the operator of VS, then between the operator VS and the Organization the written agreement determining obligations and responsibility of the parties by maintenance of the flight validity of VS shall be drawn up. Technical aspects of this agreement are subject to coordination with Gosavianadzor.
10. The organization in case of performance of works for TO of VS can transfer, on contractual basis, accomplishment of the separate work types provided by the program (regulations) of TO, to third parties. Technical aspects of this agreement are subject to coordination with Gosavianadzor.
11. The original certificate certified by the signature of the chief of Gosavianadzor and official stamp is issued to the organization. If the Organization has one or several linear/external linear stations on TO of VS, lists of the approved sphere of activity of the Organization on the base station of TO of VS and on everyone linear or the VS TO external linear station are issued. The list of the approved sphere of activity of the Organization assures person authorized by Gosavianadzor.
12. The certification process of the Applicant consists of the following stages:
a) acceptance and registration of a statement, drawn up according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision, with set of evidential documentation;
b) provisional estimate of the statement with the written message to the Applicant in case of its variation;
c) examination of evidential documentation with the written message to the Applicant about the revealed shortcomings;
d) obtaining from the Applicant of the documents on remedial action revealed in case of examination of evidential documentation, check of their elimination;
e) conducting inspection check of the Applicant on compliance to the requirements stated in annex No. 2 to this Provision, report layout by results of check with indication of the revealed discrepancies;
e) obtaining from the Applicant of the documents on remedial action revealed when checking;
g) preparation of the conclusion following the results of check with the decision on issue (lack of distribution) of the Certificate.
13. Originals of all documents (except for the Certificate and appendices to it) which are drawn up during work on certification of the Applicant are stored in Gosavianadzor.
14. The application for certification of the Applicant is submitted to Gosavianadzor. The term of consideration of the application is two months. Statement effective period three months.
15. The statement and all evidential documents are filed to Gosavianadzor directly, through means of mail service or electronically with the notification on their obtaining. The documents submitted electronically are confirmed by the digital signature of the Applicant. Documents shall arrive in originals or copies certified by the Applicant.
16. The copy of the certificate on state registration of the legal entity and the set of evidential documentation consisting of the quality manual and management on organization activity applications No. 2 to this Provision developed according to paragraphs 11 and 12 are enclosed to the application.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.