of February 26, 2014 No. 110
About approval of regulations of the electronic state service "Licensing, Renewal, Issue of Duplicates of the License for the Occupation Right Security Activities"
According to the subitem 2) article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee of administrative police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Lepekh I. V.):
1) to provide state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication;
2) to provide placement of this order, on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To chiefs of departments of internal affairs of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty to organize studying of this order by the staff of the relevant services and to provide its strict execution.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the police major general Turgumbayev E. Z.
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 26, 2014, No. 110
1. The electronic state service "Licensing, Renewal, Issue of Duplicates of the License for the Occupation Right Security Activities" (further - Electronic state service) appears departments of internal affairs of the cities of Astana, Almaty and areas (further - the service provider) and also through the web portal of "the electronic government" www.egov.kz or the E-litsenzirovaniye web portal of www.elicense.kz (further - the Portal).
2. Form of rendering the state service: electronic.
3. Result of rendering the state service - the license, renewal, the duplicate the licenses for the occupation right security activities granted to legal entities or the motivated answer about causes of failure in licensing in electronic form, the authorized person of the service provider certified by the EDS. In case of the request of uslugopoluchatel for receipt of the license on paper the license is drawn up in electronic format, unpacked and certified by seal and the authorized signature of the service provider.
1. The electronic state service is rendered based on the Standard of the state service "Licensing, renewal, issue of duplicates of the license for the occupation right security activities approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February "10", 2014 No. 71 (further - the Standard).
2. Step-by-step actions and decisions of the service provider (the chart No. 1 of functional interaction when rendering electronic state service through PEP) are given in appendix 1 to these Regulations:
1) the consumer performs registration for PEP by means of the registration certificate EDS which is stored in the Internet browser of the computer of the consumer (it is performed for the unregistered consumers on PEP);
2) process 1 - attachment in the Internet browser of the computer of the consumer of the registration certificate EDS, process of input by the consumer of the password (authorization process) on PEP for receipt of the state service;
3) condition 1 - check on PEP of authenticity of data on the registered consumer through login (BIN) and the password;
4) process 2 - forming PEPOM of the message on refusal in authorization in connection with the available violations in data of the consumer;
5) process 3 - the choice by the consumer of the service specified in these Regulations, conclusion to the request form screen for rendering service and filling with the consumer of form (data entry) taking into account its structure and format requirements, by attachment to request form of necessary documents in electronic form;
6) process 4 - payment of service on PShEP, and then this information arrives in IS GBD "E-licensing", or receipt attachment in the electronic (scanned) type;
7) condition 2 - check in IS GBD "E-licensing" of the fact of payment for rendering service;
8) process 5 - forming of the message on refusal in required service, due to the lack of payment for rendering service in IS GBD "E-licensing";
9) process 6 - the choice by the consumer of the registration certificate EDS for the certificate (signing) of request;
10) condition 3 - check on PEP of effective period of the registration certificate EDS and absence in the list of the withdrawn (cancelled) registration certificates, and also compliance of identification data between BIN specified in request, and BIN specified in the registration certificate EDS);
11) process 7 - forming of the message on refusal in required service in connection with not confirmation of authenticity of the EDS of the consumer;
12) process 8 - the certificate (signing) by means of the EDS of the consumer of the filled form (the entered data) of request for rendering service;
13) process 9 - registration of the electronic document (the consumer's request) in IS GBD "E-licensing" and processing of request in IS GBD "E-licensing";
14) condition 4 - check by the service provider of compliance of the consumer to qualification requirements and bases for licensing;
15) process 10 - forming of the message on refusal in required service in connection with the available violations in data of the consumer in IS GBD "E-licensing";
16) process 11 - receipt of the service by the consumer of result (the electronic license) created PEPOM. The electronic document is created with use of the EDS of the authorized person of the service provider.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.