of August 7, 2004 No. 108
About declaring of the income, expenses, obligations and property of persons replacing political, special state and municipal political positions
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 30, 2004
This Law is directed to creation of system of openness and transparency of the income of the highest and other officials of public authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic, their accountability and responsibility to the people of Kyrgyzstan and regulates the legal relationship connected with declaring of their income.
1. Operation of this Law extends to persons replacing the following positions:
The president of the Kyrgyz Republic, the head, deputy managers of the Office of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, the secretary of Council of defense of the Kyrgyz Republic, heads of structural divisions of the Office of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, heads of state bodies appointed by the President of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Toraga, deputies of Toraga and deputies of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Chairman of the Constitutional chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, his deputy and judges of the Constitutional chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Chairman of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, his deputies and judges of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also all judges of local courts;
first vice-Prime Minister and vice-Prime Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic;
ministers and chairmen of the state committees of the Kyrgyz Republic, heads of administrative departments;
chairman of Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic;
Attorney-General of the Kyrgyz Republic and his deputies, and also prosecutors of areas, cities of Bishkek, Osh, prosecutors of specialized prosecutor's offices and district prosecutors;
chairman of Audit Chamber of the Kyrgyz Republic;
chairman of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic and his deputies;
chairman of the Central commission on elections and holding referenda of the Kyrgyz Republic;
heads of the central and local authorized bodies, in the sphere of customs affairs and authorized tax authorities;
heads of the central and local authorities of financial police;
plenipotentiaries of the Government in areas;
heads of local public administrations and mayors of the cities of Bishkek and Osh;
chairman of the kenesh of the city of republican value, chairman of the kenesh of the city of regional value;
mayor of regional value, mayor of district value.
2. This Law also extends to other persons replacing the state and municipal positions specified in registers of the state and municipal positions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. Persons specified in article 1 of this Law (further - customs applicants), shall represent according to the procedure, established by this Law, the declaration containing data on the income, expenses, property and obligations (further - the declaration) belonging to them and their close relatives.
As close relatives of the customs applicant in sense of this Law are considered:
a) spouse (spouse), minor children;
b) the persons which are in its dependence or on complete care, or having the right to content from the customs applicant according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
c) full age children, parents, brothers and sisters concerning whom customs applicants incur finance costs regarding covering of expenses on accommodation, education, health care and other necessary expenses.
2. Discharge of duty about submission of the declaration does not exempt from obligation to represent the declarations provided by the tax legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. In the declaration data on the property which is in property of customs applicants and their close relatives shall be specified:
1) real estate;
2) personal estate - vehicles, money (in national and foreign currency), securities, share, the capital belonging to them in the companies, jewelry from precious and semiprecious metals, semi-precious stones and stones, livestock and other living creatures, except invaluable, financial and other property requirements in relation to citizens and legal entities, and also the property having cultural value, and the old times objects recognized as those in the procedure established by the legislation.
2. If the customs applicant has financial liabilities before citizens and legal entities, in the declaration data on it, including the obligation amount size also shall be specified.
1. In the declaration, in addition to the data listed in article 3 of this Law data on all income and expenses received for the accounting period by the customs applicant and his close relatives, on sources of origin of the specified means, including abroad also shall be specified. The property and the amounts received in national and foreign currency such as will be considered as the income of person representing the declaration:
a) remuneration for work and other similar payments;
b) the reward earned as a result of use of intellectual property items;
c) the percent or other compensations added for deposits or provision of loans;
d) income gained from business activity including dividends; the income from stock exchange transactions, other income gained from civil transactions;
e) the prizes won at competitions, tenders and also prizes in lotteries, gamblings; the money and/or other property received as gift, financial support or inheritance if they exceed hundred settlement indicators established by the law;
e) the amounts received according to insurance contracts;
g) all types of benefits, grants, pensions and lump sum payments;
h) the income from any other sources which are not stated above if they exceed hundred settlement indicators established by the law.
1-1. Are considered as expenses of customs applicants and their close relatives the transaction on acquisition by them of the property right or other right to the property specified in Item 1 of article 3 of this Law if its cost exceeds the 3000-fold size of the settlement indicator established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and also sources of receipt of means at the expense of which the specified transaction is made.
2. If in advantage and with the consent of the customs applicant and his close relatives insurance payments are made by citizens and legal entities, in the declaration data on it, including the payment amount size also shall be specified.
1. The declaration is submitted:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.