of May 5, 2014 No. 85-FZ
About abolition of some district courts of the Penza region
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on April 18, 2014
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on April 29, 2014
According to article 17 of the Federal constitutional Law of December 31, 1996 No. 1-FKZ "About judicial system of the Russian Federation" and Articles 3, 32, 33 Federal constitutional laws of February 7, 2011 No. 1-FKZ "About courts of law in the Russian Federation":
1) to abolish Kameshkirsky district court of the Penza region, having referred the matters of implementation of justice relating to its maintaining in jurisdiction of Lopatinsky district court of the Penza region;
2) to abolish Kondolsky district court of the Penza region, having referred the matters of implementation of justice relating to its maintaining in jurisdiction of the Penza district court of the Penza region;
To determine 3) that jurisdiction of Lopatinsky and Penza district courts of the Penza region extends to the territories of the following administrative-territorial formations of the Penza region in the borders existing on the date of entry into force of this Federal Law:
Lopatinsky district court - in the territory of Kameshkirsky and Lopatinsky districts;
The Penza district court - on the territory of the Penza district;
3. To form 1) as a part of Lopatinsky district court of the Penza region permanent judicial presence in the village the Russian Kameshkir of Kameshkirsky district of the Penza region;
4) to Judicial department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation to perform the organizational actions connected with execution of this Federal Law;
5) financial provision of the payment commitments connected with execution of this Federal Law is performed at the expense of means of the federal budget within the budgetary appropriations provided on content of courts of law.
1. This Federal Law becomes effective from the date of its official publication, except for 1 - 3.1 article 1 of this Federal Law.
2. Items 1 - 3.1 articles 1 of this Federal Law become effective after one year after day of official publication of this Federal Law.
President of the Russian Federation
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.