of April 17, 2014 No. 369
Questions of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on communication and information
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 7, 2014 "About further enhancement of system of public administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES: No. 761
1) Committee of information and archives of the Ministry of Culture and information of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) Committee of communication and informatization of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) Committee on control of automation of the state services and coordination of activities of service centers of the population of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Approve enclosed:
1) Regulations on the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on communication and information;
2) the list of legal entities, rights of possession and uses of the state blocks of shares (shares of participations) of which are transferred to communication Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan and information;
3) changes and additions which are made to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) public institutions - territorial authorities of Committee of communication and informatization of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 1 to this resolution;
2) the republican state companies and republican public institutions according to appendix 2 to this resolution.
4. Determine communication Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan and information by authorized body on management of the corresponding industry (sphere) of public administration concerning the state legal entities specified in the subitem 2) of Item 3 of this resolution.
5. To communication agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan and information and the ministries of culture, transport and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to take other measures following from this resolution.
6. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its signing.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 17, 2014 No. 369
1. The communication agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan and information (further - the Agency) is the state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing state regulation in the field of communication, informatizations, information, archiving and documentation.
2. The agency has territorial authorities in areas, the cities of Astana and Almaty.
3. The agency performs the activities according to the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
4. The agency is legal entity in form of business of public institution, has seals and stamps with the name in state language, forms of the established sample, and also according to the legislation of the account in bodies of treasury.
5. The agency enters the civil relations from own name.
6. The agency has the right to act on behalf of the state if it is authorized on it according to the legislation.
7. The agency concerning the competence of the procedure established by the legislation makes the decisions which are drawn up by orders of the Chairman of the Agency and other acts, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. The structure and limit of the number of staff of the Agency affirms according to the current legislation.
9. Legal address of the Agency: 010000, city of Astana, Esilsky district, Ulitsa Orynbor, house 8, entrance 14.
10. Full name of the Agency - public institution "Communication agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan and information".
11. This Provision is the constituent document of the Agency.
12. Financing of activities of the Agency is performed only from the republican budget.
13. The agency is forbidden to enter contractual relations with subjects of entrepreneurship regarding accomplishment of the obligations which are functions of the Agency.
If the Agency by legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan is granted the right to perform the activities which are bringing in incomes, then income gained from such activities go to the income of the republican budget.
14. The mission of the Agency is forming, development and ensuring steady functioning and safety of common information space and communications infrastructure of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the competence.
15. The main objectives of the Agency are:
1) participation in development and realization of state policy in the field of communication, the state control, coordination and regulation of activities of the persons providing services in the field of communication or using them;
2) participation in development and realization of state policy and state regulation of activities in the field of informatization and "the electronic government";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.