of April 22, 2014 No. 238
About the State agency "Selvodzashchita" under the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of optimization of structure of the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, being guided by articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Transform Management of Selvodzashchit of the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic to the State agency "Selvodzashchita" under the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 10.03.2021 No. 87
4. To the ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- take the measures following from this resolution.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 22, 2014 No. 238
1. The state agency "Selvodzashchita" under the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the State agency) is subordinated division of the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministry).
2. The state agency in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Provision.
3. The state agency is the legal entity acting in form of business of public institution, has accounts in system of Treasury of the Kyrgyz Republic, has separate balance, the main and current assets.
4. The state agency has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic, with the name in the state and official languages, other seals, stamps and forms of the established sample.
5. Complete name of the State agency:
- in state language: "Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn ozgocho kyrdaaldar ministrliginin aldyndaga "Jean Souou's villages tashkyndarynan korgoo" Mamlekettik of agenttiga";
- in official language: "The state agency "Selvodzashchita" under the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic".
6. Legal address of the State agency: 723510, Kyrgyz Republic, city of Osh, Ulitsa Muminovoy, 11.
7. Main objective of the State agency is:
- protection of settlements and lands of agricultural value against harmful effects of mud streams and floods, with use of the selezashchitny constructions which are on the balance.
8. The main objectives of the State agency is:
- forming and implementation of annual and short-term programs of repair and recovery and rehabilitation works;
- maintenance of selepavodkovy infrastructure (bank protection dams and selekhranilishch) in proper technical condition;
- performance of works according to the prevention and natural disaster response.
9. The state agency in case of accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it performs the following functions:
- realization of complex of research, prospecting, project, repair and operational works based on the existing specifications and technical documentation;
- carrying out scientific and technical work in the field of designing, rehabilitation and operation of selezashchitny constructions;
- implementation of technical operation of the existing selezashchitny constructions by regional departments of the State agency;
- ensuring timely maintenance (capital and running repair) of engineering constructions;
- providing the safe omission of torrential and flood waters, with use of engineering constructions;
- implementation of construction of new protective constructions;
- implementation rehabilitation, repair and recovery and emergency recovery operations;
- studying and analysis of condition of the bed of the rivers and water currents;
- preparation of offers on write-off of costs for one-time recovery work.
10. The state agency for implementation of the tasks has the right:
- have the isolated property, on its own behalf to acquire the property and personal non-property rights and bear responsibility on them, be claimant and the defendant in courts of law;
- take measures for ensuring safety of the state-owned property finding in maintaining the State agency;
- within the competence to make the decisions obligatory for execution and directed for ensuring coordination of works on the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations, to overcoming consequences of accidents and catastrophic crashes;
- request and receive from organizations (organizations) of the data and the materials necessary for coordination of works on the questions entering competence of the State agency;
- make offers on development of regulatory legal acts;
- perform monitoring of work progress on liquidation of emergency situations.
11. The state agency is headed by the director appointed to position and dismissed by the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic on representation of the minister of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic.
In the State agency the position of the deputy director who is appointed to position and is dismissed by the minister of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic of representation of the director of the State agency is provided.
12. Director of the State agency:
- in the work submits directly to the minister of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to its order - the supervising deputy minister of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- directs activities of the State agency and bears the personal responsibility for accomplishment of the tasks and functions assigned to the State agency, and result of work;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.