of April 11, 2014 No. 210
About approval of the Regulations on realization of personalized state registration number boards on vehicles
For the purpose of streamlining of the procedure of provision of the state registration number boards for vehicles and identification of owners of vehicles, being guided by articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on realization of personalized state registration number boards on vehicles.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 05.09.2016 No. 482
3. To the ministry of digital development of the Kyrgyz Republic to take necessary measures for implementation of this resolution.
4. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on sale of issue of individual (personalized) state registration number boards on vehicles" of September 26, 2012 No. 649.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of digital development of Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 11, 2014 No. 210
1. This Regulations on realization of personalized state registration number boards on vehicles (further - the Provision) regulate the questions connected with realization of personalized state registration number boards on vehicles.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are used:
the database - electronic system of specially organized program data intended for accumulating and check of the issued personalized state registration number boards on vehicles;
the state registration number board - number board on motor transportation affinity on which the state registration code of personal vehicles executed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of streamlining of the admission of vehicles to operation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic is represented;
personalized state registration number board on the vehicle (further - personalized number board) - additional state registration number board on which at the request of the applicant the symbols (digital and alphabetic) executed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Provision are displayed;
the certificate - the document of the established form confirming the fact of acquisition of personalized number board;
authorized body - the Ministry of digital development of the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the State company "Infokom".
3. Information on realization of personalized number board is posted on the official site of authorized body and in mass media.
4. The cost of personalized number board constitutes 100000 (hundred thousand) som.
Means from realization of personalized state registration number boards on vehicles are subject to transfer in the republican budget according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Person wishing to acquire personalized number board submits the application to authorized body.
The following documents are enclosed to the application:
- passport copy;
- the recharge note for personalized state registration number board on the vehicle;
- the documents confirming availability in property the vehicle.
After processing of the statement the authorized body during the working day issues to person the certificate confirming the fact of acquisition of personalized number board.
Information on issue of the certificate is posted on the official site of authorized body.
The certificate comprises the following data:
- Full name of person, birth date and place of residence;
- personalized number board;
- date and place of acquisition of personalized number board.
6. After receipt of the certificate person within three working days addresses to Public institution "Unaa" under the Ministry of digital development of the Kyrgyz Republic for receipt of personalized number board and putting down of mark in the registration certificate of the vehicle according to the procedure determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The personalized number board is issued to person within three working days.
7. In provision of personalized number board to person who addressed to authorized body, refuses in the following cases:
- the personalized number board is registered in the database of authorized body and has similarity with other personalized number boards;
- the personalized number board contains abbreviations of state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the personalized number board has similarity with the state registration number boards;
- absence at the citizen of the vehicle belonging to it on the property right;
- the personalized number board contains the combination of symbols representing:
appeal to violent overthrow or change of the existing constitutional system, violation of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Kyrgyz Republic and any other state, to propaganda for war, violence and cruelty, national, religious exclusiveness and intolerance to other people and the nations;
the expression which is considered as obscene.
In case of refusal in provision of desirable personalized number board the employee of authorized body provides to person the written answer and enters this combination of symbols in the database marked "is refused provision".
8. Personalized number boards are made with observance of the following requirements:
- the plate of personalized number board shall have white background with the image of National flag of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- number may contain digital symbols (Arab) and capital letters of the Latin alphabet;
- number contains at least two letters which are located at the beginning of personalized number board;
- the personalized number board shall contain at least two, but no more than seven symbols.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.