of April 12, 2014 No. 398/2014
About Information and analysis center
According to article 112 of the Constitution of Ukraine I decide:
1. Approve Regulations on Information and analysis center it (is applied).
2. Appoint SYUMAR Victoria Petrovna - the deputy Sekretar of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine - the head of Information and analysis center.
Acting president of Ukraine, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
A. V. Turchynov
Approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of April 12, 2014 No. 398/2014
1. The information and analysis center (further - the Center) is working body of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
2. In the activities the Center is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, this Provision, other acts of the legislation of Ukraine, and also orders of the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
3. The main objectives of the Center are:
1) ensuring analytical and forecast maintenance of activities of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine concerning implementation of coordination of activities of executive bodies for national security issues in the information sphere;
2) studying, the analysis, complex assessment and forecasting of social and political processes in Ukraine, preparation of information and analytical bulletins and other information materials for the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine;
3) preparation for consideration of offers by the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine on:
to information maintenance of activities of the executive bodies, Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military forming formed according to the laws of Ukraine, law enforcement agencies of Ukraine on ensuring stabilization of social and political situation in Ukraine, counteractions to negative information impact on the population of Ukraine and its international image;
enhancement of regulatory legal acts on national security issues in the information sphere.
4. The center for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it has the right in accordance with the established procedure:
receive necessary information from executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations;
attract to consideration of the questions which are within the competence of the Center, employees of executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, representatives of the state media, their regional representative offices (in coordination with their heads), and also independent experts (from their consent);
form in case of need standing or temporary expert and working groups;
invite officials of state bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations to the meetings;
organize carrying out round tables, seminars, meetings on the questions which are within the competence of the Center.
5. The center in case of accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it interacts with executive bodies, the companies, organizations, the organizations, including mass media, public associations.
6. The center is formed as a part of the head, the secretary and other members of the Center who work on a voluntary basis.
The head of the Center is appointed and exempted from fulfillment of duties by the President of Ukraine on representation of the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
The secretary of the Center determines the employee of structural division of the Office of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine to which maintaining national security issues in the information sphere are carried.
The Center in accordance with the established procedure for one of deputy ministers of internal affairs of Ukraine, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, the Minister of Defence of Ukraine, the Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine, the commander of National guard of Ukraine, and also the Chairman of the State committee of television and broadcasting of Ukraine, the Chairman of Public service of special communication and information security of Ukraine, the Chairman of National council of Ukraine concerning television and broadcasting, the Chairman of the National commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization, the CEO of the Ukrainian national news agency "Ukrinform", the CEO of National TV company of Ukraine, the CEO of the National radio company of Ukraine, the director of National institute of strategic researches, employees of other organizations, state bodies are also included.
The staff of the Center affirms the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine on representation of the head of the Center.
7. Head of the Center:
1) is directed by activities and perform management of the Center;
2) convenes meetings of the Center and presides over them;
3) is represented by the Center in the relations with state bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations, including mass media, public associations.
8. The main form of work of the Center are meetings which are held as required, but at least once a week. The head of the Center in case of need has the right to convene emergency meetings of the Center.
The meeting of the Center is competent if at it there is most of his members.
9. The solution of the Center are accepted by a majority vote the members of the Center who are present at meeting, by open voting. In case of equal distribution of voices the chairman's voice at meeting is decisive. If the member of the Center does not agree with the made decision, he has the right to state in writing special opinion which is applied to the minutes.
The made decisions are drawn up by the protocol and signed by the head and the secretary of the Center.
10. The solution of the Center are obligatory for consideration by executive bodies.
11. Scientific maintenance of activities of the Center is performed by National institute of strategic researches, and organizational and technical and other ensuring activities of the Center, work of the expert and working groups formed by them - the Office of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
Temporarily performing powers of the Chief of Presidential Administration of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.