of April 11, 2014 No. 188-V ZRK
About civil protection
This Law governs the public relations arising in the course of holding actions for civil protection and is directed to the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature and their effects, rendering emergency medical and psychological assistance to the population which is in zone of emergency situation, ensuring fire and industrial safety and also determines the main objectives, the organizational principles of creation and functioning of civil defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan, forming, storage and use of the state material reserve, the organization and activities of rescue services and forming.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) accident - destruction of buildings, constructions and (or) technical devices, uncontrollable explosion and (or) emission of dangerous substances;
2) wrecking - actions for search and rescuing of people, material and cultural values, rendering emergency medical and psychological assistance to the population which is in zone of emergency situation, environment protection in zone of emergency situation and when conducting military operations, to localization and suppression or bringing to minimum possible level of impact of characteristic factors, dangerous to them;
3) rescue unit - the independent or being part of the certified rescue service organizational structural unit of forces of civil protection intended for carrying out rescue and urgent works;
4) rescue service - set of the organizational and joint governing bodies, rescue units and means of civil protection intended for the solution of tasks according to the prevention and liquidation of the emergency situations functionally united in single system;
5) object with mass stay of people - the building, construction, premises of trade enterprises, public catering, consumer services, the sports and improving, sports, cultural and educational and spectacular organizations, entertaining institutions, stations of all modes of transport, cult buildings (constructions) expected simultaneous stay of hundred and more people, and also the building, construction of the organizations of health care, education, hotels expected simultaneous stay of twenty five and more people;
6) civil defense - the component of the state system of civil protection intended for realization of nation-wide complex of the events held in peace and wartime for protection of the population and the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan against impact of the striking (destroying) factors of modern weapons of destruction, emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature;
7) military units of civil defense - the military units of authorized body in the field of civil protection which are carrying out actions of civil protection in peace and wartime;
8) fund of protective constructions of civil defense - set of the engineering constructions which are specially equipped and intended for protection of employees of the organizations referred to categories on civil defense, and the populations from impact of the striking (destroying) factors of modern weapons of destruction, and also in case of emergency situations;
9) protective construction of civil defense - the engineering construction which is specially equipped and intended for protection of the population against impact of the striking (destroying) factors of modern weapons of destruction;
10) civil protection - the nation-wide complex of the events held in peace and wartime, directed to the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature and their effects, the organization and conducting civil defense, rendering emergency medical and psychological assistance to the population which is in zone of emergency situation, including actions for ensuring fire and industrial safety, forming, storage and use of the state material reserve;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.