of April 17, 2014 No. 194-V ZRK
This Law establishes the legal basis and general terms of functioning of traffic and ensuring its safety in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) system of the emergency challenge in case of accidents and catastrophic crashes (further - system of the emergency challenge) - the state automated information system functioning with use of signals and these navigation satellite systems providing provision of the formalized information on the road accidents and other emergency situations on highways of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the emergency field services;
2) the highway - the road which is specially built or reconstructed according to the project for movement of vehicles which does not service roadside ownerships. Access to it is possible only from other roads through flying junctions. This is dear:
has the separate carriageways for movement diversely separated from each other by the lane line which is not intended for movement;
has no intersection at grades with other roads, railway both tramroads and pedestrian walkways;
it is specially designated as the highway;
3) the car - the motorized vehicle intended for movement on roads and transportations on them of people, loads or the equipment installed on it or towages on roads of the vehicles intended for transportation of people, loads or the equipment installed on it including including trolleybuses. This concept does not extend to tractors and self-propelled machines;
4) the car of special function - the vehicle intended for transportation and (or) escort of protected persons;
5) stop - deliberate traffic congestion of the vehicle for a while up to five minutes or for bigger time if it is necessary for landing or disembarkation of passengers, loading or unloading of the vehicle;
6) the bicycle - the vehicle having two wheels or more (except wheelchairs for disabled people) and set in motion by the muscular strength of the people who are on it;
7) bicycle lane - the certain road or part of the road intended for movement of bicycles and designated by the corresponding sign. The bicycle lane structurally separates from other roads or from other elements of the same road;
8) bicycle driving lane - the strip of carriageway intended for movement of bicycles. The bicycle driving lane separates from other carriageway by means of longitudinal road marking and special signs;
9) the settlement - the built-up territory on which entrances and departures with which are designated by the corresponding signs;
10) the pedestrian - the person who is out of the vehicle on the road and not performing on it works. The physical persons moving in wheelchairs for disabled people, conducting the bicycle, the moped, the motorcycle carrying the sledge, the cart, baby carriage are equated to pedestrians;
10-1) separately allocated way - the strip intended only for public transport service including lightrail transport. Separately allocated way separates from other carriageway by means of horizontal road marking and route signs;
11) it is expensive - all right of way of the earth or the surface of artificial feature equipped or adapted and used for movement of vehicles and pedestrians according to the procedure, established by this Law. The road includes one or several carriageways, and also tramroads, sidewalks, roadsides and lane lines in case of their availability;
12) the passenger - the person who is on (v) vehicle and not managing it;
13) traffic - set of the public relations arising in the course of movement of people and loads by means of vehicles or without those within roads;
14) traffic regulations - the regulatory legal act establishing single procedure for traffic, assignment and action of technical and other means of the organization of traffic in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
15) the participant of traffic - person which is directly involved in the course of traffic as the pedestrian, the passenger or the driver;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.